Close
One second...

First time Design - Need critique Please

Hi guys,
I Love threadless and have spent many a penny on tees
and finally decided to have a crack at creating my own design.

It's pretty rough but I just want some ideas and constructive criticism please.

Thanks Heaps!

My design
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/8o9c4

Watch this
hannaht123

hey i really like this concept of the clock :)

a way to improve would be if you almost made it less framed ,like the clock looks very standard it dosent look like it cames from you but a computer ,no emotion ...try to maybe even draw this on a peice of paper ubtil you like it and then scan onto the computer to make it look more .... thought out ,people will apreciate it more

too add things make smaller rocks and put shading on the rocks or make a hole for where the clock hit the rocks (if thats whats happaning) , maybe to add to this desighn would be a background, it dosent have do be a full one maybee even a brush stroke for the sky
just think to your self if i was a teeshirt company would i buy this ,be hard on yourself , im not trying to be a bitch or anything haha hust trying to help ")

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

What is your concept / thought process? I may be slow but I don't get it...

flightless_bird

I think it would be cool if, as hannaht123 said, you added shading on the rocks, but then if you kept the shading sort of traveling up the clock until it faded out and your clock was just plain lines again. Then you could keep some of your original design while adding some depth and interest to the design :)

flightless_bird

I think it would be cool if, as hannaht123 said, you added shading on the rocks, but then if you kept the shading sort of traveling up the clock until it faded out and your clock was just plain lines again. Then you could keep some of your original design while adding some depth and interest to the design :)

Hamish17

Hi guys, thanks heaps for all the ideas. the concept I was going for was based on the song "rock around the clock" it is a little cryptic though. the image i uploaded was really just to try and get my idea across. i will try and get another design uploaded in the next fortnight. thanks again.

No account?
Join Us