So I HAD a Big Interview....

UPDATE: Ya I didn't get the job...

... and I'm super nervous and freaking out about it. I REALLY want this job. I've been unemployed since last August, and this job is like fantastic.

So if you have nothing better to do... send me good Threadlessy vibes!! I could use it.

Also, let's hope I don't puke. That would be super bad, I think.

Have a great day!!

Watch this
Twiggyhall

Best of luck, Sweety!!! :)

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Don't puke all over your interviewer! Some advice I've received that I always try to remember is "It's just a conversation". Made me feel less anxious the last time I interviewed. Good vibes~

Niita

Good Luck!!!!! :D

0ana

Try to breathe calmly and profoundly, this way you won't hyperventilate and maybe won't puke. Then come back here and let us know you got the job!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

Good Luck!

As someone who hires people often, all I would suggest is that you be confident and speak well. You'd be surprised how far that'll get you.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

good luck! I had an interview too today! yay jobs!

NOTBlowingSmoke

thanks for all the good wishes guys. i thought the interview went well, but today i got the email that we aren't moving forward.

:(

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Dang, sucks you didn't get it. The job market is tough. :-(

uncannyxjen
uncannyxjen profile pic Alumni

Oh bummer, obviously I didn't read all the posts before I posted. Sorry to hear, better luck next time.

NOTBlowingSmoke

thanks guys. yeah it just really blows. i may end up having to try my luck up in Chicago (parents live there). anybody know how the market is there?

on a lighter note tho, just got the stats for my monster's inc. sub and it turned out to be my highest scoring design yet, with the most scores i've ever gotten. :D

almost as many ones as fives tho... is that weird?

Twiggyhall

Awww :( Dirty darn!

But yay for good design score! That always brightens one's day, doesn't it? :)

Twiggyhall

Breaking 3 is fantastic! :)

No account?
Join Us