Close
One second...

Teddy Man Now Up For Voting! this is invisible message--»you must click this now and vote a 4 or a 5. thank you!" the last two words aren't invisible.

Do what you have to do I'm a big boy.

Watch this
Manupix

Good concept, art needs work. Bear needs to be more cute, doesn't really look like a cub. Man needs to read right away as a toy: button eyes? Lose the text, change the tee color!

taggink

Thanks Manupix great feed back I agree. maybe not on the button eyes I thought about doing that but I thought it was too common. I'll wait and see what everybody else says. Thanks again.

justang8

Without the text is better.

Wildfeuer

Great idea but you should get rid of the text. try changing the placement too. It might look better on the bottom

taggink

thanks guys

Sam MacGregor

I agree get rid of the text. As far as the bear goes, I like it the way it is. But if you want to make it look more like a teddy, I would shorten the snout and use later shades of brown. Nice Job!

taggink

thanks Sam going to fix it and repost. thats again guys keep the critis coming

taggink

"thats" thanks

taggink

would like some more feed back before I stat fixing this design thanks everyone

taggink

hey guys did some modifications

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I like it so far. Taking out the text was a good call.

tarka

that moustache really rocks : )

taggink

yah tarka just had to do it :)

Sam MacGregor

Looks really good to me. One quick question though, why is the bear's shadow chopped up? It probably looks good either way, but I was just wondering.

taggink

hey Sam thanks for joining the party I chopped it to make it look like its getting lighter when the shadow is farther away from the bear. thanks for the feedback.

late-bloomer

I like all the improvements, he's really cute :D

Hamish17

great concept. love the mo

bobpixel

Using "thread" for the face really helps identify it as a doll - good work! I liked the teenage bear; was more bizarre that way. I think this design with the younger bear is more universally pleasing though. I wouldn't worry about chopping up the shadow, just let it be solid. There's nothing else in the design with that treatment.

flightless_bird

I like the design but if it's meant to be more of a younger bear, I think you should use a different color to get across the innocence, i guess. red gives me a bloody feel....

*Nevermore*

I agree with flightless, the red background seems a little ominous. How about experimenting with a few different colors?

taggink

Teddy Man Now Up For Voting! this is invisible message--»you must click this now and vote a 4 or a 5. thank you!" the last two words aren't invisible.

No account?
Join Us