Close
One second...

boobage

vote here please

after seeing baka's remake of my eartly delights design (which was itself a kind of remake of one of my first designs for threadless) I thought I'd remake it again too.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
TheInfamousBaka

So many naughty bits! I wish one of your booby ladies would get printed. This is fantastic. :-D Gonna finish and sub?

sweet n sour

haha yeah I was going to call this thread threadless loves camel toe.

maybe if all goes well :)

jaypaulo

nice buttage too

BeanePod

sooo awesome....naughty bits abound! :)

sweet n sour

cheers dudes, I have a feeling the threadless audience is gonna love this, I feel pretty confident this will get a +4 score, camel toe is going to be the next big threadless trend you mark my words.

Dan Yingling

actually I was thinking about buying this from you and making a chest piece out of it.

celandinestern

hey, camel toe has been due for a comeback a while now. This whole picture should be the new Threadless logo, really.

sweet n sour

yeah and chest tattoos should be mandatory for all the staff

sweet n sour

what should I do next?

I don't want to just go through my normal process to finish this one, anyone have any suggestions of things I could try?

TheInfamousBaka

Those boobies are so perky.

Also, I'm having a hard time thinking of an a different process because I like how you usually do your stuff. Maybe try a super bright color palette? Some texture or halftones perhaps?

Morkki
1 design submitted - Score now!

The linework is excellent but remember that not every shape there needs an outline. And not every outline needs to be the same color! For example filling in all those cool clouds and other shapes in the background but leaving out the strong outlines would give the design depth and help the foreground really pop.

celandinestern

I agree with Morkki on shapes vs. lines. Maybe some textured surfaces? some patterned surfaces?

sweet n sour

cheers dudes that gives me some food for thought.

one of the problems I have is I don't feel confident in my inking and photoshopping, I tend to rush through them and don't really think about how I could improve or do things differently, or I just don't finish them at all, seriously the amount of sketches I have like this is silly

sweet n sour

almost finished maybe, what do you guys think of the title turn the other cheek?

olie!

Threadless should print this with their new 3D printer.

TheInfamousBaka

Man, vinyl toys of these would be AMAZING. Love turn the other cheek as a title. :-)

sweet n sour

I'd love to design a vinyl toy

Manupix
olie! said:

Threadless should print this with their new 3D printer.

They got one? What for? I DEMAND TO SEE!

Also great illo as usual, agree you might try new coloring / texturing stuff.

sweet n sour

:)

can't decide what colour I like best, what say you threadpeeps?

TheInfamousBaka

I'm having a hard time deciding... but I think the blue/green one because I like the purple lines. :-) The yellow one is good too and it looks like the head guy is giving her golden showers.

sweet n sour

I think I'm leaning towards that one too

taz-pie

dat cameltoe looks more like a dangly balllsack

taz-pie

well, if i look at MY cameltoe in a mirror, it is not so dangly. but whatevs, the chick has 4 boobs, so danlgy cameltoe is the last of her worries.

sweet n sour

haha fair do's, I admire your empirical approach taz.

taz-pie

:D

sweet n sour

you can vote for it now if you want or whatever

sweet n sour

Is it wrong that I want some outraged comments?

sweet n sour

I like bob's burgers, do you like bob's burgers?

endoxo

Yeah man , you are really something else.

evyc

Amazeballs. But in all seriousness, it's so amazing. Posting this to my Tumblr! With credit and a link to the sub of course.

TheInfamousBaka

I think I need to watch Bob's Burgers.

BeanePod

Watching Bob's Burgers drove me crazy for an episode or two before I realized that it was the same guy who does the voice for Archer. Fucking seriously was about to apeshit.....

• Did not go apeshit....just sat quietly and kept watching.
sweet n sour

yes you do Tiffany yes you do

tikitoaster

yes, yes, annnd yes

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?