Close
One second...

Flower Monster - Up for scoring ! Original Monsters Contest

Watch this
CRTXR

Thanks !

Sam MacGregor

I would brighten the whole piece slightly, seems a litte dark.

NOTBlowingSmoke

^^ agreed. you need more contrast in the color's you've chosen. use some lighter, some darker, some medium. it's a little sore on the eyes now because all the colors have too similar of contrasts.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
RubberDuckyUrThe1 said:

^^ agreed. you need more contrast in the color's you've chosen. use some lighter, some darker, some medium. it's a little sore on the eyes now because all the colors have too similar of contrasts.

^This. Not sure about making the darks darker, but brighten the brights for sure. Ex. The light green should be much brighter and the dragon's brown should be brighter.

By the way, the art is awesome too.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I agree with what has been said

CRTXR

Thanks for the advice !

You're right, it needs more contrast, the greens are very similar, the drawing is a bit too drowned in the colors ! And yes, the creature also needs more contrast, it's too bright. I'll update this soon!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

great!

flaxenjasper

I agree with the above statements, so my suggestion would be to put the design on a 'neutral' green shirt, so the greens aren't so stark, but then the colors of the flowers and stuff will continue to stand out. hope that helps

CRTXR
flaxenjasper said:

I agree with the above statements, so my suggestion would be to put the design on a 'neutral' green shirt, so the greens aren't so stark, but then the colors of the flowers and stuff will continue to stand out. hope that helps

I'll try another tee templates, to see how it looks with the design ! And yes, it's really better like this,in my opinion. Thanks again for yours !

HandsomeJake

A lighter shirt would definitely help this piece. Tan might be nice, too.

CRTXR

I choose to put it on a a military green tee, I thinks its better with that color, it contrasts more the design !

No account?
Join Us