Close
One second...

15 College! designs

Last year a few artists and I did one design for each school, I'm going to try and do it again this year.

Michigan

Nebraska

Alabama

Boise

Cincinnati

Notre Dame

Georgia

Kentucky

LSU

UC Berkeley

Wisconsin

Arkansas

Syracuse

Florida

UNC

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

YEAH IM GONNA DO THEM ALL!!!

jublin

I just noticed yesterday that this challenge was happening again. I'm gonna gopher it!

randyotter3000

Im doing this, if neither me alex or jublin win one we have the buy Jeff a shirt THOSE ARE THE RULES

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

if one of us wins, Jeff is drinking a gallon of pig semen.

jublin

if jeff wins we all hoist him up on our shoulders into a ceiling fan.

randyotter3000

After jeff eats the pig semen we should make him do something he hates

jublin

evyc

I'm going to attempt all as well

alexmdc

hahaha nice work!

jublin

ooh that looks good Aaron. I'm looking at the schools and there are quite a few I'll probably skip over, especially the ones I did last time. (Unless I can just resub those!!!!)

But here's my first. I think I'll go for the Florida Gators next and then Wisconsin because they have my fave mascots.

alexmdc

damn soooooo gooooood!

alexmdc

14 more to go! haha

Syracuse

evyc

Here's mine for Michigan. I got my idea from the OLD wolverine logo.

Heres mine:

Here is the old Michigan one:

citizen rifferson

last time I was going to sub for this contest, but I took one look at all of Alex's subs and gave up, haha..but this time I'm going for it! just got a rough sketch at the moment though..

alexmdc

Woah that looks like a winner right there!

citizen rifferson

cheers, there's nothing better than drawing angry animals (and fruits) ..looking forward to seeing the rest of your college subs!

hana.bacasno
3 designs submitted - Score now!
citizen rifferson said:

last time I was going to sub for this contest, but I took one look at all of Alex's subs and gave up, haha..but this time I'm going for it! just got a rough sketch at the moment though..

I just finished my sub for Florida Gators last night til I stumbled upon this blog, maaan, yours looks like a winner already! :) I'm also planning to do all 15 of it if time allows me, yay! awesome illos over here!

speakerine

this challenge is for you Alex! Amazing first sub. I love hana's sketch! but this challenge is not for me..!

speakerine

oh sorry, the citizen rifferson's sketch

Ragnampiza

Hope to come up with something to post in here, and actually have the time to complete and submit. Such great stuff i see already! Really like Tony's sketch.

randyotter3000

citizen rifferson if you want to do up a sketch for any of these I would be more than happy to collaborate with inking and colouring if that interests you

citizen rifferson

to be honest I was only planning on doing one design, but if I end up doing more sketches and you want to ink/colour one of 'em that's fine with me, as I might not get time to finish them all anyway.

randyotter3000

awesome, well the offer is there post here or shoot me an email if you have one spare :)

jublin

dang rifferson! so good. In all seriousness, can we just tweak a few of the designs we did last year and resub them? What do you say ALEX? What's the word?

temyongsky

damn that gator is awesome!

alexmdc

I'll ask tomorrow, I think tweaking them is a good idea tho. but better check and be safe then sorry.

goliath72

wow these are great hope I get one in soon!

alexmdc

You should be good resubmitting ones you guys did before as long as theyre noticeably different and not the same exact thing.

Musarter

Damn, that Gators one looks like a winner.

I am not going to get to all of them but I did just submit this one for BAMA:

jublin

cool, thanks Alex. I'm gonna work on a couple resubs. There are a lot of good ones, seems like the competition is getting intense. Gotta step it up!

alexmdc

that one for Alabama is awesome, but I dont think you can have more then one mascot in the design.

I know Speedy's sub got declined last time too because it showed someone getting crushed.

Ryder

i really like that gators one just how it is, please don't fix it up at all

alexmdc

almost done! only 13 more to go

Florida

temyongsky

that one is awesome alex!

got my two designs up for scoring

I can't make all of them but I hope I can make at least 10 subs or at least all the animals :P

hana.bacasno
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Here's what I've came up so far, hope I'll be able to do all 15 of it. Great subs here!! Alex, where do you get all you models? Just wondering. Can't wait to see all you subs for the challenge.

dandingeroz
4 designs submitted - Score now!

trying my luck on this challenge :D

Musarter
alexmdc said:

that one for Alabama is awesome, but I dont think you can have more then one mascot in the design.

I know Speedy's sub got declined last time too because it showed someone getting crushed.

Shit fug, fug, shit! I used to work for a place that did some SEC rival designs and they had licenses that allowed images representing both teams on one tee. I did not see anything in the rules that indicated mascot exclusivity within a design. I hope it gets through.

The competition IS really heating up. That dandingeroz series is so good.

campkatie

great use of your new animals, Dan. Love what you did the the UC bear design

nickv47

awesome stuff. debating doing one, or 12.

alexmdc

wow great work guys!!!

veciocoldobro

Here's my try:

but here I see a bunch of such stupendous artworks! whaa!

alexmdc

thats an awesome Bucky! love the simplicity of it!

veciocoldobro

Whoa! Thanks! I'll reveal a little secret: I'm Italian, not that much into Americans college stuff, but I like all this competition and mascottes thing!

galehaut

Nice work! I really like the gator.

Theo86

These are all awesome, I want to see if I can get at least one in.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?