Close
One second...

What is a good score nowadays?

Hey guys! :)

I've been away from Threadless for a long, loooong time but now I'm back! (At least I'm trying to sub 1 design per week). I'm pumped because I've got some nice scores recently - 3.65, 3.50 and 3.44 and I'm just wondering what is a good score nowadays?

I hope everything is OK with you and I wish all the best for you in 2013 ;)

Watch this
RubberDuckyUrThe1

those sound like pretty swell scores to me.

this is coming from someone who has not yet broken a 3.0 tho. i was under the impression (could be wrong) that 3.0 - 3.5 was pretty awesome, 3.5 - 4.0 is SUPER awesome, and 4.0 - is like WHOOOOOA.

btw i want my work to look like yours when i grow up. :)

moosabman

Yeah, even with the slight bump (being no 0's and all) I would say those are pretty darn high scores

TheInfamousBaka

My personal scores have gone up since moving to the new site, but that could just be me. Mathematically, it's not too far off from the old site. :-) I think it was said that it only varies by .10 or so.

rodrigobhz

RubberDuckyUrThe1@ I hope you break a 3.0 soon! It took me gazillion of submissions to break my first 3! :)

Tiffany! I've noticed that too. My scores have gone up too, that's why I'm asking what makes a good score now. I've got my second best score EVER in the new site. :)

dandingeroz@ Thanks! It's good to be back!

Shadyjibes

I think anything above 3.5 would be awesome. Congrats on the great scores. Good to see you subbing again. I sent you a mail. Please check :D

ilovedoodle
1 design submitted - Score now!

I'm curious too. Score seems higher since new site.

olie!

Hey rodrigobhz, I remember you. Nice designs dude.

v.calahan

Dunno, last scores range between 3.6 max and 2.74 low. In general I agree it looks like scores have gone up a little.

Morkki

2.7 is the new 3.5

Ragnampiza

Seems like my latest subs score on the new site still match the average score i got on the old one, and that mean i get even a lower score now. But i can't make statistics right now since i've only subbed twice, and in a challenge in which even the best design got a little less than a 3.

And welcome back!

goliath72

idk have had colalbs in the 3's but no love :( good luck buddy!

jaypaulo

6 from this weeks 7 new tees had a score below 3.91 so that's pretty optimistic

jaypaulo

great new designs btw

rodrigobhz

3.91? Holy crap!

Hi olie! I remember you too :) Actually, you did one of my favorite t-shirts EVER: Keeping it simple!

bird75

Anything pretty close or above a 3 I would say is really good. Competition is ever inceasing. Sharpen your pencil daily I'd say!

gebe
1 design submitted - Score now!

I think the actual scores are the ancient "no-zero-scores" on the old site, so, in my opinion, all scores are higher about of 0.20 - 0.30!

Theo86

I was hoping anywhere between 2.90 - 4.00 is a pretty awesome score, I also have yet to break my first 3.0 yet, but got very close with my last submission.

Luke...

and here I thought I was getting awesome scores... bummer. eh, scores aint everything right?

chuck p comics

well i gave Potential Zombie a 5! lol hope that helps!

littlem

definitely 1.36 is the magic number to strive for.

Robo Rat

For me, its between 2 and 3. Most prints got scores below 3 compared to the very high scoring designs.

ir0ck0

Scores don't matter.

You just need to be friends that's all.

Camaraderie up in this bitch

dixign

Super excited - just got my first 3.2 today!

CoinSlotComics

I can't wait to see your new designs I really love you I Told You Not To Play With Matches! design.

No account?