Close
One second...

Need Critiques And Comments for Better Design..

Hi All..
Need Your Critiques And Comment for Better Design..
Thanks Everyone.. :-)

Watch this
Dreamspace

Like the illustration of the poo :-) You should probably work on the expression on the face. It doestnt look like it is saying poo. I thinkink you should change the glass to grey line work and in blue. also the call out outline color could be the same outline asa the glass. and the call out bg white to light grayish.

RubberDuckyUrThe1

why is the poo pink? that throws me off.

cute concept tho.

Dreamspace
RubberDuckyUrThe1 said:

why is the poo pink? that throws me off.

cute concept tho.

And that one.

FarizaRPY

how about this one guys.. I add little bit shadow..

Shy Ronnie

The last time I had red poo, I had to go to hospital. Brings back bad memories. But other than the poo colour, looks good!

X-Sight

i would make the poo brown and choose a cremecolored tee

FarizaRPY

how about this one guys.. i change the poo color..

Sam MacGregor

I like your latest version. I would also like to see your idea, minus the white reflection lines and maybe without the cloud dark shadow. nice job!

Ro1979

This one's better. Maybe you could use the reflection lines but not running them trough the reflection of the poop.

FarizaRPY

Im very Thank you guys.. :-)

X-Sight

much better

X-Sight

and put it on a brown shirt maybe

Dreamspace

Make the call out border to brown or grey. Like the out put a lot better. Brown shirt would work better. The mouth on the real poo is off a bit i dont think at that angle you can see the mouth. And i still feel that the mouth rather reads as 'O' than 'poo'

taz-pie

can we all just stop circle-jerking? it is a shirt with shit on it. will it print? i think not.

Vodkalyn

The poop is cute and all, but I guess I just don't understand why he would be saying "Po" to himself in the mirror to begin with. Am I missing a pun here?

nicolas.coursbarracq
taz-pie said:

can we all just stop circle-jerking? it is a shirt with shit on it. will it print? i think not.

I think it can very well get printed if he goes back to the pink poo color, otherwise it gets just a little bit to repulsive to actually wear it on a t-shirt - so, you're right to a certain extend)

hellVETICA87
Vodkalyn said:

The poop is cute and all, but I guess I just don't understand why he would be saying "Po" to himself in the mirror to begin with. Am I missing a pun here?

It's a mirroring typo I guess..the Po text + the mirror Po text = Poop..but then the last p mirrored so it's kinda read Pooq..

Vodkalyn

I get the mirrored concept, just not the idea behind why he would be saying that in the first place. Is PO supposed to be short for Piece Of Sh*t? Maybe? It just seems like a bit of a stretch.

X-Sight

yes po means shit

No account?
Join Us