Close
One second...

Critique Needed. Please. Dino's Heavenly Vacation.

Hi guys & girls,

I have another doodle and I would like to submit in. But not before I get some feedback from the community. I usually doodle in gray scale so, my colour selections might not be the best. Please help me in giving me suggestions on anything, etc. Please help me out.

Thank you so much!

V1.2

Watch this
Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

maybe the dino and the boat shoud be in the same style as the clouds, with the colour not entirely following the lines, and some horizontal lines for shading

eugenewee89
Mantichore said:

maybe the dino and the boat shoud be in the same style as the clouds, with the colour not entirely following the lines, and some horizontal lines for shading

Hi,

Thanks for the input. What do you think of the revised version? I'm not really that great in colors and shading. Please continue giving feedback.

Thanks!

V1.1

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

I already think it's better. Try to make the lines of the fishing a bit line thicker. And I'm not sure if you should put those drippings everywhere, on the clouds and circles they seem to work, but not as much on the fish and the dino (it looks like he has a dripping nose)

ap.largo

It's cute! But the circles don't exactly fit in.

Animeptt

I like the design! Looks great!!!

eugenewee89
Mantichore said:

I already think it's better. Try to make the lines of the fishing a bit line thicker. And I'm not sure if you should put those drippings everywhere, on the clouds and circles they seem to work, but not as much on the fish and the dino (it looks like he has a dripping nose)

Hahaha. Yeah, he looks either have a dripping nose or drooling.

This is v1.2 with a thicker fishing line and ink drips on dino/fish.

eugenewee89
Animeptt said:

I like the design! Looks great!!!

Thanks! =)

ap.largo said:

It's cute! But the circles don't exactly fit in.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. So should I erase it or replace it with something else? Any suggestions?

eugenewee89

Any more comments or criticisms? =)

Thanks.

No account?
Join Us