Close
One second...

Turning an already existing pacman zombie painting to a design help.

Okay i painted this a while ago and was wondering if i was to redraw it on photoshop and tweak it abit ... would you guys think it would make a good t-shirt design ? .... also would copyright effect it in anyway ?

Watch this
sampoli29

i'd make it completely different but with the same characters. for exemple a series of the ghosts running for pacman, but all lined up on the tee. from side to side or from up to down!

Snowpea.Ande

Maybe you could put like some red or something in the ghosts' eyes. Ya know, to make them look crazier.

Snowpea.Ande

Maybe you could put like some red or something in the ghosts' eyes. Ya know, to make them look crazier.

WhimsicalWears

I agree with sampoli29, if you used this I would get rid of the background and throw these guys onto a black shirt. You could probably use the painting as reference, but as far as Photoshopping this painting...I wouldn't. It will look better if you start from scratch. Good luck.

clairedepalma

I think this would look brilliant on a tee. I've seen pacman shirts on Threadless before so I don't think copyright would affect it. In my opinion it would be great to put this design on a tee as it is original and well drwan.

No account?
Join Us