Close
One second...

Work in progress wookie cookie ... help ?

Okay im working on a whole set of star wars based kitchen pun like character. we have Wookie cookie (this one), Yoda soda and Princess spatu-leia etc

but as this is my very first attempt I'm just looking for advise on how to improve what I've already done ... any tips ?

also ... hello threadless xD

Watch this
EricaMDM

Hello you! So... I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars but if it where my design i'd make the outlines thicker and more...plane? And there's something wrong in wookiee's eyes... I don't know. Maybe should 'em be smaller? Good luck :)

Manupix

Bad news: Tless had to retire all SW tees for copyright reasons. They might not try another one soon.

PuDDyMuDDle

yeaa the outlines have been doing my head in haha ... its all like scanned from a doodle and i was trying not to have to go over every single line again so i attempted to leave it but i think it was a one way ticket to failure haha .... aww man really ? ... DAMN copyright.... may have to come up with a whole new idea ... wookie cookie just sounded too good to not want to draw xD ahha

PuDDyMuDDle

yeaa the outlines have been doing my head in haha ... its all like scanned from a doodle and i was trying not to have to go over every single line again so i attempted to leave it but i think it was a one way ticket to failure haha .... aww man really ? ... DAMN copyright.... may have to come up with a whole new idea ... wookie cookie just sounded too good to not want to draw xD ahha

EricaMDM

Ahahah, you've a nice sense of humor! Even "one way ticket to failure" could be a great inspiration to me, think 'bout it! ;)

Have a nice day, PuDDy! :D

PuDDyMuDDle

haha cheers :D ... to be honest i was thinking of that for the next attempt ... but im scared ill add some kinda movie reference to it.... i think my heads just polluted by the media too much haha .... alas you have not seen the last of me threadless ... in the wise words of ol' arnie himself .... "ill be .... (copyright) "xD hehehe

clairedepalma

i think its a really good idea but there might be a copyright issue.

clairedepalma

i think its a really good idea but there might be a copyright issue.

No account?
Join Us