Hair style - Need your comments

Hi all,

Need your help to comment my design.
Thks.

Watch this
NOTBlowingSmoke

Design is a little flat. Try adding some depth and dimension with shadows and highlights. Also I would probably make their handles a bit longer/taller.

Sam MacGregor

I agree with all of the above comments. Also, I might use a lighter color palette. Cool idea!

justang8

Thks RubberDuckyUrThe1 & Sam MacGregor

goodmanya

I also agree with RubberDucky. I think you can either go very hand-drawn sketchy look using strokes and 1 color or add more dimension like the above guys have said. Try different colors as well. Hope that helps!

justang8

Hi all,

I have improved the design. What do you think?

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

The changes are a definite improvement. To my mind, the paintbrush handles could still do with being a little longer, and perhaps with a rounded end. I like the idea!

justang8

Hi all, Thks. I have made the paint brush longer. Is it better?

justang8

Thks RubberDuckyUrThe1.

cohensar

I like it! Perhaps slightly longer arms with the increased body length? But that's the only think I could possibly think of. It looks great!

GingerGenius

I think the brushes should be more human. Their hair should more resemble actual human hair styles and their faces should correspond. I think of disco brush with big round hair, lady lover brush with hair like Elvis had. And so on. You get the idea.

justang8

Thks cohensar.

Thks GingerGenius. I get the idea.

justang8

Hi all,

Anymore comment?

erwin sutjiadi

Simple and pretty cool. Just submit it !

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni
GingerGenius said:

I think the brushes should be more human. Their hair should more resemble actual human hair styles and their faces should correspond. I think of disco brush with big round hair, lady lover brush with hair like Elvis had. And so on. You get the idea.

I agree. (image is not mine)

chelsea.dixon.319

I agree with pretty much all the comments above especially about giving them human hairstyles. Also try different color pallets for the shirt and the brush handles to see if other colors may pop out more.

justang8

Thks erwin sutjiadi, colorhappy, Mantichore [for the 50 Male Hairstyles :) ] & chelsea.dixon.319

cking5634

I would buy this. It's darling. I like the colors. Good job!

justang8

Thks cking5634.

justang8

Hi all, Here is the updated version. Is this good?

Phantom4d

Great concept, I would give it a four or five as it is.

veciocoldobro

This Is Awesome !

You may want to try lowering the arms a bit?

Vodkalyn

I'm a fan! Very cute, love the color palette.

NOTBlowingSmoke
veciocoldobro said:

This Is Awesome !

You may want to try lowering the arms a bit?

i agree with this. right now their arms seem like they are coming out of their heads. maybe have the arms come out of the top of the handles instead.

girlawkward

Wow! I love that you started with a simple design and turned it into something insanely awesome! Cool design! I love the hair!

justang8

Thks all. I will update the arms....Thks :)

justang8

Hi all,

I have updated the the arms.

No account?
Join Us