Close
One second...

Whatcha gonna wear for the end of the world?

According to the Mayans, the end of the world is upon us! How are you preparing for Friday? Most importantly, what are you gonna wear?

Post a photo with the Threadless tee you’re going to wear for your last day on Earth with the hashtag #threadmageddon.

If we survive 12/21/12, we’ll award 3 winners with Threadless survival packs for the next end of the world: one to each of our favorite photos on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr.

threadless survival kit:
backpack
water bottle (24oz)
Threadless hat
one pair of Threadless socks
Threadless tee of your choice

Get dressed, trouble’s a comin’.

Watch this
sinichka

Done :D Hope you like it.

sinichka

What is in those survival packs?

littlem

^cheeseballz

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

I'm going to wear this :) I bought it during the pre-christmas sale and its my #1 favorite shirt ever right now. It's warm but not too warm.. and I hope the world doesn't end because I want to buy Ripple too and it would be very sad if the world ended and I never got that shirt too.

threadmageddon

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

my birfday suit

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Jeff's birthday suit.

Blockbox

A party hat.

other than that,pants.

and a really comfy hoodie when I'm up to it.

taz-pie

I would say Jeff's birthday suit, but eww some other people have used it :(

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

stop fightin over me, boyyyyssss

BRIAN ROB

I would wear Technicolour Rex tee,let's vanish like dino....

TheArtistDude

I will be wearing my Pandamonium shirt :D

Kaderin

I'll be wearing all my tees!! 21 tees..an armor!!! ;)

Dovely

The tee that just got right now on the mail! :D Threadless: just in time for the end of the word

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Alumni
sinichka said:

What is in those survival packs?

The survival pack is now listed in the blog! Sorry, I forgot to mention what was in it earlier. haha

littlem

that is super cute^ !! DO WANT!

littlem

do the sizes tend to run small, vanillablue?

littlem

oh wait, that was lori, who got that! ha i'm looking at it on the old site. so, lori, do the sizes run small on this style?

dodgyr

Sorry for crappy camera pic.

pyr4lis

I'd say they don't run small. I just ordered up cause I wanted a "slouchier" fit so I can layer with a tank underneath

I buy Medium tees but bought this in Large which fit exactly how I hoped it would. I'd say the large fits on me with the same amount of room that the girl in the photo has.. and that's despite my rather gifted boobs ;)

sinichka

Yaay, we survived it. People are surprisingly calm and do not mention it anymore :)

sinichka

SOO, who are the winners?

jesshanebury

Hey all! picking winners now. TBH, none of us thought we were going to survive!

Corny joke. I'm sorry. We're on it!

mmhal3xx

Any news on the winners yet?

jesshanebury
mmhal3xx said:

Hey there! Winners were announced on each social network. I'll post the winning images later today.

taz-pie

^ And a happy FUCK YOU TO YOU, spammer bastard Jonathan

mmhal3xx
jesshanebury said:
mmhal3xx said:

Hey there! Winners were announced on each social network. I'll post the winning images later today.

I've been keeping up on the networks and I haven't seen anything posted yet, hmm.

tatyana.skripnikova
taz-pie said:

^ And a happy FUCK YOU TO YOU, spammer bastard Jonathan

Does Threadless ban spammers? This Jonathan has been annoying people for quite a while. And there has been some activity from bots too.

mmhal3xx

I saw the instagram winner, but can't seem to find the twitter and tumblr winner. Can you post all of them to clarify?

pyr4lis

oh well I'm dumb... lol.. I know it wasn't me cause I apparently didn't read the rules cause I didn't know i was supposed to put my photo on twitter / instagram / or tumbler :P I just linked it here.

pyr4lis

as a side note I like barely use any of those programs.

mmhal3xx
jesshanebury said:
mmhal3xx said:

Did you end up posting the winners somewhere?

No account?
Join Us