Close
One second...

Win a chance to have your art displayed in the Threadless retail store!

Help us make the Threadless retail store in Chicago even awesomer! We’ve got a space with your name on it. Or at least it COULD have your name on it, if you awesome design is chosen.

There’s a space right smack in the front of the store just crying art for some art. Your challenge is to create something perfectly original for that space. It will be the first thing customers see when they enter and the last thing they see when they leave.

The winning designer will get $300 Threadless cash and their art will be up in the store for at least three months with the designer’s bio printed below.

The dimensions of the space are 78.6”x51”. To submit, post your art in the comments below in proportional dimensions but smaller so we can all see your submission a reasonable size for our computer screens. You don’t need to place the art into the example photo, just post the image itself.

As for printing restrictions, we’ll choose how best to represent the design (printing, graffiti art, etc.) once we pick the winner. For now, just make some great.

Go on and get started! You have until Sunday, Dec. 30 at midnight CT.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

This could be interesting.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

very cool!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

YES , I was wondering when you'll start posting new art at the store again

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

awesome!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

awesome idea! :)

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

HEY! My art is already peeking out from behind that pillar!

:D

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Does this have to be family friendly

Joe-Anvilimage

Since the stairs lead right up to it, I think one of my personal favorite photos that I've taken could go really well there. Click here for more image info.

-joe

sonicpop

Love the sense of community that you guys have created. Hope to be able to post some new stuff soon. I'm working without my Pshop and AI so it has been a challenge to digitize my work. It would be a big fat rush to be a part of the threadless experience. Threadless is MORE! Wishing everyone Peace and Light for the upcoming Holiday and Beyond. Namaste~ Bill 5onic

Karmagar
Chengui said:

HEY! My art is already peeking out from behind that pillar!

:D

I don't know why, but I remembered those scenes when the character (full of emotions)says : Hi mom! Hi dad! I'm on TV! In this case I think it would be more like I'm on threadless' blog.

yanmos

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Wish I have something cool for it.

Sophie_issa

i think the prize is lame :P but i guess its not about the prize is it?

Sophie_issa

i think the prize is lame :P but i guess its not about the prize is it?

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

After that you can sub it on a tee to earn another $2000. Ha

sebastianblonde

wow you guys know how to make things interesting!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

thats great!!

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

spacesick space!

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni

That just seems like a great spot for some protest poster!;)

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni

I don't know why the image cut at the end, this is how it looks in whole-CLICK

DrCarl

hey team......I thought a little fantasy art might catch people's attention......actually that is probably not a god thing on steps..... :) have a lovely day Carl Hensel/Volumes/Imac Backup/Our Files/Art Files/alice/Queen of the Damned.jpg

DrCarl

oops.... lowly mac user here.....now I just need to work out how to get the pic in here...please be patient with me Queen of the Damned.jpg

DrCarl

last try....... I can hear you all laughing at my folly nope....too complicated oh well hope you like my invisible entry cheers Carl

occu10

occu10

"bai owr sherts or ey keel eu"

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

nice one! @yanmos great concept

ALIADOTONY
ALIADOTONY profile pic Alumni

My 2 cents....Cool Threads....

andytwined

Owl Hunter Design

ALIADOTONY
ALIADOTONY said:

ALIADOTONY

Sorry for the Spam will post right next time!

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

stride. 8)

ALIADOTONY
ALIADOTONY said:

ravenmaddesigns

What about if you went fairy tale themed with Little Red Riding Hood?

Manupix
1 design submitted -

Gotta try this!

Sillyrabs

Moustache Cat, heavily influenced on kawaii art and doodling through vectors focusing on the fluency of color and elements forging a big cat with moustache :D the concept is trying to ressemble a creature or imaginary friend we dreamed about when we were little kids, the one that no one could see but us, and in dark times with it's color and happy aura help us. (it is a cat because cats are mysterious creatures, they roam everywhere from closets, boxes, dark alleys and more, so as a child's imaginary friend it could be everywhere, anytime.

Sillyrabs
Sillyrabs said:

Moustache Cat, heavily influenced on kawaii art and doodling through vectors focusing on the fluency of color and elements forging a big cat with moustache :D the concept is trying to ressemble a creature / imaginary friend we dreamed about when we were little kids, the one that no one could see but us, and in dark times with its color and happy aura helped us. (it is a cat because cats are mysterious creatures, they roam everywhere from closets, boxes, dark alleys and more, so as a child's imaginary friend it could be everywhere, anytime.

Sillyrabs

Moustache Cat, heavily influenced on kawaii art and doodling through vectors focusing on the fluency of color and elements forging a big cat with moustache :D the concept is trying to ressemble a creature / imaginary friend we dreamed about when we were little kids, the one that no one could see but us, and in dark times with its color and happy aura helped us. (it is a cat because cats are mysterious creatures, they roam everywhere from closets, boxes, dark alleys and more, so as a child's imaginary friend it could be everywhere, anytime. http://s9.postimage.org/dg443mlu7/MOUSETACHE_CAT.jpg

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

wow!

sndrblzd

Interesting. :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us