Close
One second...

Suggest me some smaller art stuff for my apartment :D

Ok so I'm looking for suggestions for awesome arts to buy and hang in my apartment :)
Basically I've got a couple of massive framed things but nothing in a medium to small scale.

So suggest me awesome artwork! Preferably stuff with a sort of vintage sci-fi or comic booky theme!

So far we have this: (out being professionally framed)

It's actually an original movie theater poster and not a repro :) This is huge like 40"x60" plus the size of the mat and the frame... this is going over the sofa and taking up the largest wall space.

And this: (also out being framed) This is also pretty massive... about the same size as the Star Wars poster.

I also have my framed BRC playing cards.. just the first 2 sets... I'm afraid these may be moved to the bedroom now since the rearranging of the living room leaves no more space for large framed items.

Watch this
craquehaus

So fancy pants.

pyr4lis

hah well the star wars was a gift for my husband :) I found it at a flea market. It was still a little pricey but no where near what it would have cost from a gallery or a collector.

I just figured there were so many awesome artists on threadless that someone could suggest me some cool smaller stuff that would work with the sci-fi comic book poster theme.

pyr4lis

Ordered these over the weekend from Society 6 :) I've never ordered from there before so I hope the stuff looks nice.. the pillows were really pricey for just throw pillows but I splurged as a self christmas present.

pyr4lis

Got lots of Sci-Fi stuff.. Now I need some more "comic book" style things to balance out the batman to star wars ratio ;) heheh

Also original art is definitely considered if anyone here is selling anything.

pyr4lis

Got lots of Sci-Fi stuff.. Now I need some more "comic book" style things to balance out the batman to star wars ratio ;) heheh

Also original art is definitely considered if anyone here is selling anything.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

those pillows look awesome

pyr4lis

heh yeah my husband & roommate both loved them. I hope they look as cool in person. I wonder if anyone here has ordered any of the S6 pillows or prints and know if they look good in person.

taz-pie

OH man if i could afford those BRC decks i would frame them just like that!

No account?