4. 4
colorhappy

Love this design!

atla$

Would buy this if it was on a hoddie. :3

atla$

Would buy this if it was on a hoddie. :3

eliz.pien

It's Dr. WHOS Telaport!! It's his phone booth . !!! This is going to make an amazing gift for my Dr. who fan friends!

trissy137

TARDIS, I love this! :3

Yeah.So

Ugh this is presh. Love it.

nmfreese

My order updated from open to packing 3 days ago no clue how long it will stay in that stage.... Any bets on when i will get it??? tomorrow is 1 month since it was ordered...

nmfreese

My order updated from open to packing 3 days ago no clue how long it will stay in that stage.... Any bets on when i will get it??? tomorrow is 1 month since it was ordered...

breathingunderwater24

I also ordered this on December 21st and my order is only in the packaging stage, even though I was supposed to receive it within five-eight business days. Can we get any update on what exactly is going on here?

adswartz

My order from December 19th said it was in the packaging stage three days ago. It just arrived yesterday and it is wonderful!

catherine.sincere

The Doctor will always be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.

QooQoo

Most beautiful Doctor Who shirt ever! I love Alice X. Zhang's art, totally awesome!

Samirakate

I ordered this and a hoodie on December 18th. I have received the hoodie but I've yet to get this shirt. When I look up the order it shows the hoodie as being delivered but says the shirt is in packing and will give no tracking number. I see that there are other customers who are having the same problem as I am, but I'm also seeing people that have received their shirts. What's the deal?

nmfreese

My shirt finally sent and I should have it on Tuesday.

harrisond2

Ugh, I really want this, but I dislike black shirts.

harrisond2

nmfreese

Finally got my shirt... The image is a lot more red then then purple and green then blue after waiting over a month for it I am very disappointed in this shirt!!!!

harrisond2

b.impossible

could someone please post a picture of the T-Shirt he/her received? if the colors do not match up the digital mock up -well thats would be not so great... :-(

trishakaneshiro

The reprinted shirt I received had a lot more red in it. Disappointed.... :( I waited a long time for this shirt too.

marppaiks

I've waited 3 months for this, and counting. I really don't want to get disappointed if the colours are wrong.

indicat300

Finally got my t-shirt today after ordering it on christmas day, my colours aren't too bad but then mine says it's a first edition not a reprint but they don't match the colours in the original, the pink and purple is red and the white is yellow.

mojocat80

I love mine, the colours are perfect! Indistinguishable from the digital image

b0pp

On my t-shirt, teal=green, white=bright yellow, purple=maroon, the windows don't have the same definition they do here, and it's a bit blobby and less ethereal. I am disappoint.

Lilylovly

I wish this design had an iphone case option...I would be all over that!

sissas

reprint! reprint! reprint! I was so hopeful this would be in the mail in a couple of weeks, but turns out it was out of stock :( so... reprint! reprint! reprint!

oihrg1

Please reprint!

silber94

reprint mens small...

sissas

Men's medium, come ooooon

sissas

woo, these seem to just fly off the shelves.

It would seem like a good idea to REPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINT. Men's medium. Pwease?

araenel

Oh my freaking gosh I reaaallly hope this is reprinted. LOVE

shantelbondos

REPRINT PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!

araenel

Reprinted! YAYYYYY! (But I didn't get an email, weird)

araenel

Reprinted! YAYYYYY! (But I didn't get an email, weird)

QooQoo

This is my favourite shirt. Alice X. Zhang's art is so amazing! The design is timey-whimey-wibbley-wobbley-Wonderful. The colours are vibrant and I receive lots of compliments when I'm wearing my shirt. The shirt goes very well with my sonic screw driver.

lemonballoons

On sale! In my size! In my style! BOUGHT AND TOLD ALL THE FRIENDS. THANK YOU THREADLESS. I didn't get a reprint email either, double weird.

Haylee9

OMG this is AMAZEBALLS!

beaniesnbits

Oh Yay!! Reprinted and on Sale!! I got mine!

Juxtapose_42

Visionary. You could be a rockstar wearing this.

QooQoo

Best shirt! forever reprint!

rawrded

REPRINT PLS

Shadow16

Any chance of that amazing design on a hoodie? :D

SynestheticWords

Glorious wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey-ness! The colors and the design are just incredible. I so want this. Reprint please!!!

saroide9

I looooooooooooove it. I'm looking forward receiving it at home! Threadless has a such slow delivery system!! :-((( I finally ordered it in medium size and I hope it will fit me!

Nice design!!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us