Close
One second...

New WIP "ARRRachnid"

What do you think so far?

Watch this
goliath72

wow this is very cool!

ibyes

Thanks, made the head a bit bigger, I will include the ropes/web in the final.

ibyes

New version posted

ibyes

Thanks, I don't even know what I think about it anymore, I haven't done anything lately that I have been really Jazzed about.

BeanePod

love the fact that he's got seven eye patches. funny stuff.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

potential

ibyes

Thanks fellas, we'll see where this goes.

ibyes

latest

thomas callahan

I think you should fill the treasure chest in with the dark green color, and add a wood grain texture in with the tee bg color. It's looking really nice! I definitely like the rope web too. Also the little spider on his hat is looking rough, try cleaning it up? The shading on the gloves looks a little weird, and the shading on the foremost left leg. Nice job! :D

jaypaulo

It's turning out great. All those patches is hilarious

ibyes

Thanks guys, @thomas callahan, yep, this is still a work in progress, there are a lot of things I haven't even looked at yet including the spider on the hat.

I kind of attempted a woodgrain texture for the chest here, obviously it needs more work. Thanks, I will look at the shading as well.

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Garrrr! This is pretty bootilicious. I have a few suggestions though. Instead of having a treasure chest, how about having the web strewn with coins and jewels and various booty partially wrapped in web. Maybe a fly on his shoulder like a parrot?

ibyes

I love all those ideas Wharton, it was falling flat for me, I think that could work, especially the treasure in the web, thanks!

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This has got a lot of mileage ideas wise. I really like the web/ rope.

ibyes

New version posted. i plan to add more objects to balance the composition. And also try to incorporate the objects into the web a bit more.

BeanePod

I like where this is headed.

soloyo-collabs

maybe a few fly "skulls" in the background

ibyes

Skulls are a nice idea, thanks soloyo.

No account?