Close
One second...

Score Bow Truss designs and you could win lots and lots of caffeine.

winners:

Congrats to our grand prize winner for this challenge, MissMJ and to our 4 additional winners Wolfgang8885, jstruan, sheriffstocky & LBRTO1. Check your email!

Score 100 Bow Truss Threadless Specialty Blend coffee bag designs by 12/11 and you could be randomly chosen to win a year's supply of Bow Truss coffee and a $100 Amazon gift card!

4 additional randomly chosen people who score 100 designs will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. 5 winners, y'all.

Thanks to Roastar, the custom coffee bag printer, for providing the Amazon gift cards!

Now, get scorin'!

Watch this
Manupix

Done 'em all before this even started!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

"I want they-at."

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

dONE!!!

cogigoc

hope to get one of the gift cards... :-)

KasperHA

Does this apply to people "over the pond" too? :)

MissGuidedLogic

Done! Some of those were beautiful.

CaitlynKwi

Awesome! Some of those were great. That is an awesome idea and an awesome giveaway!

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

What if I already scored them all before this posted? Am I entered to win, or am I out of luck?

Musarter

Stop bumping this, I want to win something ; )

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

done :)

pyr4lis

Also I had to vote some twice since the voting apparently was a little buggy and wasn't catching the first go around.

thom2maro

I'm loving this new voting layout. I've been able to cast more votes, by leaps and bounds!

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

Hey all! For any scoring challenge, we retroactively include all scores throughout the entire challenge so if you had scored them all before we posted this blog, you've still been included.

sorry to bump this, @musarter ;)

Musarter

Doh!

heyirene

think how many votes you could place with all that free coffee!!!! ziiinnnngggg

sinichka

Please please tell us who won!

lidadaidaihua

World famous weight loss pills!Lida Daidaihua online shop www.buykmlida`com supply lida daidaihua slimming capsule,lida Diet Pills and Lida daidaihua Slimming Pill with wholesale price, effective guaranteed,no diet,eat anything you want,do not need to sport.

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

Congrats to our grand prize winner for this challenge, MissMJ and to our 4 additional winners Wolfgang8885, jstruan, sheriffstocky & LBRTO1. Check your email!

pyr4lis

hehe congrats to the winners :) I'm totally jealous btw.. I'm actually shopping for an espresso machine and could have upgraded models haha

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

Congrats to the winners.

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

Congrats everyone, awesome work. Am so gutted really wanted to win this one.

No account?