Close
One second...

Critique my new design!: Hottest Dog - Not submitted yet!

Hi to everyone! I'm working on a new design: Hottest Dog

Here's what I have up to now. Originally, there was going to be some text: "I'm sexy and I know it" ("I'm sexy" above the hot dog, and "I know it" below, like written with mustard), but I wasn't so sure about it, so I just added the "sexy" word on the dog, which it convinced me more...

So, what do you think? I thought about adding some textures or some more shadows, but I don''t know if I want to, actually, because I want to keep the design very simple and clear... But I think the tee would look too empty...

Well, here it is:

And here it how it would look on a tee (Although I think it may look better on a tank):

Can't wait to hear your opinions!

Watch this
louisroskosch
louisroskosch profile pic Alumni

cool idea! to me i think it might be funnier with a woman dog... in a bikini or something. and i know its his leg but this one looks like he has a boner!

RadioFriendly

Really good idea! I definatly prefer just sexy then I'm sexy and I know it as after a wile people won't want to ware something with that on it, would seem a bit gimmicky but I really like the design!

could you check out my design? It's my fist up for scoring and would be great if you had a look :) http://beta.threadless.com/threadless/music-to-my-tee/

itsworkinginyourblood

I agree with what RadioFriendly said about the gimmicky feel, I would keep it the way it is now with "sexy" written in mustard. It blends better with your image and sort of makes it less gimmicky (also since it doesn't say "I'm sexy," people would probably be more comfortable wearing it. Best of luck to you! :)

I don't think the shirt feels empty at all actually. This design works better simple than over-textured or detailed.

jaleesa_m

I like it, but I think it would look best if it was a little bigger somehow.

celestezul
louisroskosch said:

cool idea! to me i think it might be funnier with a woman dog... in a bikini or something. and i know its his leg but this one looks like he has a boner!

I thought in a female version, but then it wouldn't be a "hot dog" anymore, but a "hot bitch", and i don't know if I like the idea so much.. And you're absolutely right, that leg totally looks like a boner.. Here, people, is why one needs a second opinion LOL! I wouldn't notice it if you haven't commented! THANKS!!

RadioFriendly and itsworkinginyourblood, I agree. At first I liked the gimmick idea, but then I thouht it was too much, and than maybe it wasn't necessary..

And jaleesa_m, I'll try it a little bigger :)

Oh, and RadioFriendly, I'm scoring and commenting your tee now :)

Thanks for the advices!!

RadioFriendly

Thanks for the comment!! Much appreciated :)

Tenshidream

I like the play on words and the simplicity of the picture. I think it's good as it is, but yes, it needs to be bigger

No account?
Join Us