Close
One second...

The Hunt

The Hunt

Watch this
dodgyr

I should've waited until Monday. D= Now I will have to pay shipping twice! You cheeky cheeksters. You knew I was looking for fox merchandise this weekend, weren't you?!

dodgyr

I should've waited until Monday. D= Now I will have to pay shipping twice! You cheeky cheeksters. You knew I was looking for fox merchandise this weekend, weren't you?!

R3D FOX

How I wish this was a huge overprint...

cupcake95

Great design, love it

antistandard

If I see one more hipster beard I'm going to burn it off. You're not a mountain man, you are just playing dress-ups and you will do the same when the next fashion comes around. Now stop being a sheep and let us evolve.

Wannie

@antistandard: Good point! Stop being yourself and be more like antistandard! Come on, stop following the styles you like and follow the ones s/he likes! What is the matter with you people!

Also: That's a mighty fine shirt. I'm definitely partial to pretty much every fox shirt I see on here, haha.

Furthermore: I'm not much of a hipster, but I quite like the beard.

Wannie

@antistandard: Good point! Stop being yourself and be more like antistandard! Come on, stop following the styles you like and follow the ones s/he likes! What is the matter with you people!

Also: That's a mighty fine shirt. I'm definitely partial to pretty much every fox shirt I see on here, haha.

Furthermore: I'm not much of a hipster, but I quite like the beard.

celandinestern

This sooooo needs to go on a sweater!!!! A nice girly select one pleaseeee!!!

Sy Gibbon

Great use of white! Thé drawing is beautiful too. Awesome!

Lizlbarrett

It's an absolutely gorgeous design, and looks great. They sent me a girly tee instead of a v-neck, though, but it's okay because my mom loves it and so I'm going to keep it and then buy the v-neck. It's that beautiful!

DiVC

I LOVE this shirt!! Make a hoodie please!!!

JacksonH45

Just got this in the mail and it's as awesome as it looks online! Great job!

cogsturning

just got this and i love it!

greenia

Lovely design. Would buy it if it was available as boat neck or scoop neck. :)

life.is.my.adventure

I received this as a gift in the V-neck style and it's beautiful! Not sure if this will happen to anyone else but my shirt was SUPER long (way past my waist, mid-booty) even though I got it in my regular size.

ModPodgeBooks

I wish this were a onsie! Baby girl would look so cute in this design!

aicrysar

This is so cute. Please print in kids size!

DesmondHumeIsMyConstant

I love the shirt!!!!! Great work, however if this does get reprinted can you you reprint it in a different color? I promise I'll buy!!!

MrSuicideSheep

The women's sizes need to be reprinted!

industryelle

please reprint medium girly

QooQoo

Please reprint

jokiddingright

Any chance of getting this on a hoodie or sweater of some sort? It would be so perfect for the season! (And I still haven't purchased a white hoodie from here yet. ;D)

chaney.annarose

Please reprint small girly v-neck

Dakido

Reprint guy M please!! I wanna have this NOW!

No account?