Close
One second...

Soundtrack to a Peaceful Night

Soundtrack to a Peaceful Night

Watch this
kimkong1014
kimkong1014 profile pic Alumni

Wow! Congrats on this! Your design in Times Square NY? That's Freakin awesome!

DontCallMeBlanket
DontCallMeBlanket profile pic Alumni

Thanks! Yes it is freaking awesome! (though I'm not sure when it's gonna be up?)

torimay

I'm really starting to think that all these challenges are rigged....there is literally nothing in this society that is pure or made with good intent anymore.

AriesNamarie

Awesome designs, congrats!!

HitchHicker

Wow! This is awesome! Congrats :)

alextwist
alextwist profile pic Alumni

congrats!

Netoidrovo

Nice congrats mate!

Masamo13

You got to be kidding?! This design won? Really?! I don't see anything special about it......

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Congrats!

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

okay

James Nuanez
James Nuanez profile pic Alumni

Congratulations! This is rad!

And to the negative nancys out there, stop hating. Don't tear someone else down just because of their success. If you're upset, send an email to Threadless, don't hijack someone's design thread.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Fantastic choice for the contest....I'd scream bloody murder if I thought something stank, but nothing but sweet smells and breezes from the terrific tunes up here in the vinyl sky.

DontCallMeBlanket
DontCallMeBlanket profile pic Alumni

Thanks everyone. And More power to you if you feel there were better designs- I've been in your shoes. But for better or worse only one can win, and I'm thrilled that Threadless/Sony picked mine out of all the great work that was submitted.

And torimay - if it was rigged no one told me :(

Mattatya

I signed up to Threadless because of this shirt and purchased after a friend sent the link to me. Great work. Love the simplistic message it sends. Cheers

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

Congrats!!!

johnnysPeter

cool design. But I do believe threadless favors those who have already been printed and been a part of the threadless community for some time , pretty much pushes the rest of us new folk out of the race

johnnysPeter

But no matter how my salty ass feel , congratulations! It's a solid design, good work man.

ndough

Big Congrats ! Jay,

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

Congrats. Though I was expecting even just a regular print for our sub for it gained a lot of nice comments and has a high rating too, I feel bitter, but still congrats.

kitti657

CONGRATULATIONS! :) solid & simple design!!!!!

alfboc

congrats sir!awesome design! :)

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

WOW CONGRATS!

eQuivalent
eQuivalent profile pic Alumni

Congrats man!

faiwind

that's cool, congrats!

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

agree @hana bacasno. but still congrats dude! :D

torimay

don't get me wrong, I love your design! i think it fits these challenge well. i am happy for your success! My comment was more of an observation of the past challenges this year,and more about their timing.

great job :)

JzieKiD

Congratz:)

manar8

congrats :)

dregar

Congrats ! :)

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

I thought threadless would pick 5 more designs aside from this grand winner :( nevermind.Clever design

Masamo13

WTF?!

patricil

The womens tshirt has not the regular shape all the threadless tshirts regular fit are!!!! This one is like the men's one. Don't buy it if you are a girl!

patricil

Plus the drawing is a lot bigger and it arrives till the stomach... Nothing to do with the size in the picture!

Logan~

Wow! - congrats

paulobbruno
paulobbruno profile pic Alumni

Great! Great! Great!

Fanshii

Dreamy.

No account?
Join Us