Close
One second...

Looking For a Little bit of Feedback

Hey, this is my first design and I was just looking for some feedback, it's in its rough and early stages but I just wanted to see what people think of it so far. I havn't posted on Threadless before so any feedback will be great. Thanks

Watch this
Mister_Mister

It's simple, but I like it. One advice that I can give is to present your design on a tee, so that people have a better idea how you want it to look if it's printed. Another thing I would suggest is maybe to try and make the colored lines represent something, and not use random shapes. This could be anything, from a landscape or a silhouette, to musical notes or an instrument, whatever you like :)

I have a normal design up for scoring now: Jimi Handrix, so I could use your support. I also have a submission for the iPhone cases challenge: Windows

sebastianblonde

Hi! aesthetically looks good, but the concept isn't clear. Ask yourself about what you mean with this artwork. Imagine that you see it in someone else's tee, what makes you feel?

Hope this helps!

RadioFriendly

Brilliant, thanks for the feedback I'll take all of that on board think I've got a clearer idea of how I want it to turn out now, Thanks a bunch

ignzed

Because this is a simple concept, for it to do really well on Threadless, the execution has to be fantastic and look visually stunning. That usually means having more details such as shading and textures, as opposed to the clean vector edges you have at the moment. If you research some of the artists who have been printed here often, you'll see what I mean!

Sam.mk1

This is the same one I saw before right? with changes of course? right? or am I confusing this with another design?? :)

Sophie_issa

change the vibes between the phones, make them represent a certain shape, and make their colors glow, like a rainbow! and I have a very good idea for the part right above the phones part, you can see how the white and black have that beautiful contrast, try to make use of it, by perhaps making the black part look like someone's profile, on both sides, maybe one side make it a girl and the other make it a boy, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, my English isn't very good... but in the end I think this is design is going somewhere...=]

Sophie_issa

change the vibes between the phones, make them represent a certain shape, and make their colors glow, like a rainbow! and I have a very good idea for the part right above the phones part, you can see how the white and black have that beautiful contrast, try to make use of it, by perhaps making the black part look like someone's profile, on both sides, maybe one side make it a girl and the other make it a boy, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, my English isn't very good... but in the end I think this is design is going somewhere...=]

No account?
Join Us