One second...

We're Gonna Need a Bigger Cookie

We're Gonna Need a Bigger Cookie

Watch this
deadhippo

Is this by Robson Borges or Phil Ryan?

sarah_bwmn
sarah_bwmn profile pic Staff

@deadhippo it's by Phil Ryan. We just updated. Thanks for catching that!

Ypsi

This has to be my favorite t-shirt in the Sesame Street collection. Simply awesome.

henrik_fakir

Why is my favorite monster only on white t-shirts? The worst tee color there is :(

deadhippo

Is this by Robson Borges or Phil Ryan?

deadhippo

refreshed the page. Didn't mean to post twice.

atreyuthechild

Damn. I love this design but I really wish the print was bigger on the shirt... It would be way better if it filled out the front

margscott

A truly inspired picture. I think the word "cookies" could be left off. I don't think there's a person alive who doesn't know the Cookie Monster but even if someone didn't, they would relate to this picture. Who hasn't had the munchies like this.

CindySherman

Cool JAWS poster reference. :)

atreyuthechild

@margscott I think you missed the reference. Have a look at the Jaws poster...

repeating myself in the hope that it might actually make a difference: PLEASE PRINT IT BIGGER ON THE SHIRT.

Finer49r

Brilliant!

lumpymelon

I just bought the shirt and I wish it was bigger

MAKE IT BIGGER!!!

MmKwanG

$10

lolabe

Agreed, make the print larger on the shirt please.

Wasmachinator

Bought the shirt, its cool! But it would be awesome if the print is bigger! Make it happen :D!

LiseeMariee

I really really really want to buy this t-shirt, I just wish the print was bigger! PLEASE do this. There are so many of us who want it bigger :)

klwucsd

print this on a tank top please!

k-agius

Just purchased- absolutely hilarious!

nicooolette

i would totally get this if the print was bigger. pretty please! :)

havLord

The colors really look pale here. How is it in reality? Also: make it BIGGER :)

neil.tillbrook

Fun design. The colours are slightly bolder than they appear in the image. I don't wear it as much as I should, but that's because there are two things that bother me: 1) The image doesn't appeared to be centred. I don't know whether this was a printing problem, or if that's how it was intended. 2) The image should be bigger. Despite those problems, it's still a great t-shirt that's essential to any film-fans wardrobe.

No account?
Join Us