Close
One second...

Hello from Australia!

I've been here a few days and so far I have seen 75 kangaroos, 2 deadly spiders, and 1 Leon.

What's going on in here?

Watch this
ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

Two deadly spiders? Gross!

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Yeah. Leon found us a redback in his garden and then there was some thing in his kitchen sink that rots off your limbs if it bites you.

ir0cko

A brown recluse? I'm so jealous that you're in Australia. I'm hoping to make it there next year!

Bramish

Actually it was a white tail, and I think Leon was exaggerating the effects of its bite.

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

G'd Day maaayt :D

Don't Violin spider bites have the same effect?

taz-pie

oh haiiiii pinch leon on the bum for me

Bramish

We found Tetley tea in New Zealand and have been carrying that around with us.

Mya Jamila

Lucky duck! Don't get bitten please.

How goes the trip so far? Are you planning on meeting up with Josh at all?

skever

I was there not long ago for a year, incredible place :) The animal you should try to spot is the platypus, I never got to see one, so rare to spot them. And the zoo doesn't count :P

littlem

don't ever let randy show you his "brown recluse"

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

We found Tetley tea in New Zealand and have been carrying that around with us. Good job, nice to know I'm not the only person who travels with a personal supply of teabags!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

pick it up and put the spider in leons ear

brainrust
brainrust profile pic Alumni

Hello from an Australian! I've never seen a white tail spider. They can mess you up horribly but only if you have an allergic reaction (I think), which isn't common! Australia is basically the land of poisonous creatures. New Zealand, strangely, has almost no venomous creatures at all. Both countries have Threadless artists but I don't know if they're dangerous or not.

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

hello!!!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Twiggyhall

Threadless artists are the MOST dangerous.

Nerd and Company

Haha I like the picture of you and the koala!

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

Stuart and Vicky have since cuddled a Gecko, met a Huntsman, met a Kelpie, and bought me White Russians in an alley full of beards. It went pretty well if you ask me.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

also as soon as they left i discovered a photo on my phone that's either her cleavage or his arsecrack. either way i consider it a parting gift.

ir0cko

i had to look up the huntsman to remind myself what that spider looked like, and then it gave me chills.

taz-pie

ahahaha leon! it is probably asscrack

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i can only hope. maybe he'll tell me some day.

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Is there any hair?

Goldendust

Jebbie mentioned that she felt really bad that she got stuck at work when she was supposed to be meeting up with you in Sydney... I was lucky enough to catch her when I was at my conference, and she kept saying how she was sad to have missed seeing you. ;-;

Where are you guys headed next?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

there is a little blonde hair, but if you wanted to trick someone into thinking an arse was boobs that's how you'd do it right? also i think the highlight of the trip was probably when vicky dropped her pants in my loungeroom frightening my brother-in-law so badly that he fled the house.

taz-pie

vicky also randomly dropped her pants in my car!!!

JUST KIDDING! she was getting changed cos it was hot :P

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i bet it was

The Paper Crane
1 design submitted -

Trousers pants or pants pants?

taz-pie

trouser pants. the only kind of pants.

The Paper Crane
1 design submitted -

(plural only; not used in singular form, chiefly North America, Australian, New Zealand, South Africa) An outer garment worn by men and women that covers the body from the waist downwards, covering each leg separately, usually as far as the ankles; trousers. [from 19th c.]

(plural only; not used in singular form, chiefly UK) An undergarment worn by men or women that covers the genitals and often the buttocks and the neighbouring parts of the body; underpants. [from 19th c.]

taz-pie

no man, i know that! hahah i was just messing with you :D

^them's some fine jockeys

The Paper Crane
1 design submitted -

Don't you just love the crochet!

No account?
Join Us