Close
One second...

When is old Threadless going to shut down?

I just wanted to know, probably like a lot of people. Has the staff set a date?

Watch this
celandinestern

yeah I wanna know too. I still go to the old site by default.

littlem

me, three!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

hopefully never :( haha

Ryder
2 designs submitted - Score now!

there's a new site?

[+duracell-]

do the youtubes work yet? if not, when will they work? i have important youtubes to share

Tonteau

jeffreyg on Oct 30 '12 at 10:55am hopefully never :( haha

Yeah, hopefully they just bag off the new site and get back to this one.

Or make the new one work properly.

Ellsswhere

the new site works well aside from some extremely confusing architectural problems and this odd break in submission/designs

celandinestern

haha

the new site works well except for subbing (no confirmations, random pending times, no viewing pending designs etc), scoring (I keep getting stuck any time I score more than 4 pieces in a row), and commenting (my comments still vanish into the void, dunno if they pop up later or if the system just eats them).

So, just the main functionalities there.

Tunderous II

can we start a forum-petition for threadless to shut down the new site?

Twiggyhall

^5 Lidija! lol

I'm sure the new site will be great once all of the kinks are worked out. But for now, I pretty much still just use the old site.

celandinestern

yeah, I'm sure it's gonna be great. I'm already loving some of the new added functions. It's just that it needs to start working first.

bug hunting is awful work, I feel for the team. I'm willing to hang out here on the old one as long as it takes :)

Ellsswhere

we have some internal programs that I use at work that were just 'upgraded' to a new system and they bought us this book called 'who moved my cheese?' guess im just so used to dealing with a broken 'better' system now so i tend to make excuses to not get frustrated. i had a sub drop into the void for a week and had to email threadless to find it and submit it, crazy times we live in

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

in another week or two

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

"who moved my cheese?" is a great book :)

Torakamikaze
1 design submitted - Score now!

I've only been using old threadless so I can be completely shocked and outraged when the switch is made

Steger
skaw said:

"who moved my cheese?" is a great book :)

Hahaha. Turn and face the strange, Ch-ch-changes.

No account?