Banana Kitty

Banana Kitty

Watch this
dodgyr

If this ended in .00 for the sale I'd have it right away. KITTENS and BANANAS. But now I will patiently wait for it to go on sale whenever/if ever it does. -budget conscious college kid

xprivate_eyex

Please print this on pink like the phone case, omg.

shields9

this shiRt is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

bespeeched
bespeeched profile pic Alumni

Yes, I was hoping it would be printed on pink

rawr i shall eat cutlery

This is simply the ultimate Christmas prezzie; the perfect combination of baby animals and yellow fruits... GIVE IT TO ME!

djmrapunzel

Banana Kitty is now my favorite t-shirt. I wear it all the time, and I get lots of compliments. I am about to order two more. I like it on white, but pink would be good too. Maybe a pink boat-neck tee? Strawberry Banana Kitty!!!

djmrapunzel

Well, maybe just one more till it goes on sale.

bespeeched

Hey! Thank you so much!

ChrisReed

I do really need this in my life but can someone who owns this tell me if the kitty does appear faded grey on the shirt itself in comparison to the original design please? Thanks.

telegrafixs

Awesome, but i wish it wasn't on a white shirt

djmrapunzel

Responding to ChrisReed-- I have the Banana Kitty T-shirt. I would say that the cat appears darker (less "faded gray") than in the photo of the t-shirts, BUT slightly more faded than in the photos of the iphone case. It comes across as a black cat.

djmrapunzel

Responding to ChrisReed-- I have the Banana Kitty T-shirt. I would say that the cat appears darker (less "faded gray") than in the photo of the t-shirts, BUT slightly more faded than in the photos of the iphone case. It comes across as a black cat.

bespeeched

So my friend tried dying his Banana Kitty tshirt grey and it actually worked out well -- the design still looks fine, for those of y'all who don't like it on white.

phool352

I just love it :)

mrwalrusface
mrwalrusface profile pic Alumni

audiocarsworkforcompanycarsworkthemwithprizes

bwroga

That's really funny!

laurenzo727

if you like this, you'll like my blog with shirts, dresses, leggings and more with cats on them! CatSwagSunday.weebly.com

(My blog is a project for my marketing class - Thanks!!)

hooveygiggles

Iiiii really need this to be reprinted on a phone case for the iphone 6 plus!! I have it for my iPhone 4 and needs it!!!

sunnyr

Lost this tee, where can I find it again?

No account?
Join Us