Close
One second...

The new site subs are getting SO little votes!

2 days left and only 130 votes? New record! lol Seriously though I hope all the new designs don't get overlooked for being the victims of this site transition.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

also i can't "watch" a blog or design there... which gives me no reason to stick around there because i don't have the patience to see ALL the stuffsss

thedeetzes
thedeetzes profile pic Alumni

I know! our designs are getting lost!

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

we're going to start redirecting voting over to the new site starting tomorrow.

as for watching designs, we're adding a new following feature as well soon for designs, challenges, threads and even users and will have a sweet activity stream aggregating it all together so it'll be easier than ever to keep track of things. we'll even send you email notifications about stuff if you want them.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I feel like my subs are in no-man's-land. :-(

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I have to vote in one computer, work and then comment on another computer home Because of the new site bugs on the voting page.

Both computer load the pages really slow, so I am sorry if I don't comment on all the designs

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

I dunno I feel like the "Old Threadless" isn't getting very many votes either. I had two kids subs end with only maybe 230-250 votes total after all 7 days :(

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

With the rate of change over there right now you may want to shift+refresh every once in a while to make sure your cache is cleared and you are seeing the latest CSS and JavaScript files.

thedeetzes

I'll say one thing, the staff is totally on top of all our concerns which is AWESOME! Thanks Threadless peeps!

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

I mean, we complain a lot. But the responsiveness is pretty great.

toopersent

Its like, if Threadless were a stand up comic, we're that tough crowd that doesn't laugh at the jokes, even though we know that we're just a test crowd.

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

i think my favorite feature right now is the little thing that says "1 design submitted - score now!" on every comment... view this thread on beta right now and i can easily see all the awesome designs you guys have submitted.

toopersent

oh, thats new/cool

thedeetzes

@skaw yeah, I love that too!

apaveo

This "little thing" about the scoring is really great, yeah!

Shadyjibes
Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni

my first collab on the new site has already got around 500 votes with a day left so i have no right to complain but i see a lot of subs getting a low no. of votes. I also like the '1 design submitted, score now' thing!

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

today the last submission on old threadless completed scoring. so now if you go to vote on subs, we're redirecting you over to beta. this should help with the numbers a bit.

TerryMakesStuff
TerryMakesStuff profile pic Alumni
skaw said:

You mean you vote and it doesn't load in the next design?

^ That. Got a little bit of voting done today but every couple votes, it just locks down and I have to go back and start from a new design.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Yes Jake, I tried to vote both on my home computer and at work on the latest version of Firefox, and every design I click into and then it doesn't load to the next design. I tried clearing my cache as you instructed to no avail. Like vV said, you have to go back to the main screen and start again which is incredibly time consuming and honestly not that much fun.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

How do I just stay on the new site? Every time I type in the website it takes me right back to the old one? I was gone a month or two and I feel like a newcomer all over again. :(

ibeenthere
skaw said:

i think my favorite feature right now is the little thing that says "1 design submitted - score now!" on every comment... view this thread on beta right now and i can easily see all the awesome designs you guys have submitted.

I agree...Gotta say, from all the new features...This is the only one I want to keep right now:) I too hope new subs won't get overlooked due to the transition...Also, It's annoying that I can't "middle" click on a thread subject to auto open it in a new tab...It opens both in a new tab and in my main tab which is annoying since I like opening up threads in different tabs while keeping the main tab on my forum page... And one last thing...When will the avatar images be synced with our profile images? I've updated my profile image (which is fine on my profile page) but my avatar is...Well what you see here...Which is weird cause I don't even understand what the heck this is! :)

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

i'm still waiting to see the last 15 or so of my designs to show up in my profile :(

thedeetzes

Yeah so its a full day later and I only have had about 10-15 votes on my design which is about to end. That just seems so crazy. 145 in nearly 7 days while other subs have 500? It just feels like some sort of mistake/glitch.

PS My first ever print (Monarch) is still missing from my profile.

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

my design says "Scoring open for 13 days" and it's already been up for like 3 or 4 days also all the comments are gone and and I cant see my score or how many people scored it

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

I don't think you can see scores until they are finished now?

apaveo

@biotwist: on you NEW profile page you should see it (at the moment the number of voters for your design is 113).

Do not have experience with average scores before, because I have started using Threadless about few days ago - but I think on a 2 million community is 100+ really a low number.

And I dislike disappearing comments ...

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

I'm at 150 votes currently on mine. I suppose that 300ish will be the final total until the new site completely replaces the old

apaveo

I score everything on the new page. So one score more for everybody. ;) But I really do not like that disabled comment section. Would love to comment some of your great art!

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

alright everyone shift+refresh and see if scoring is good now, it should always load the next design and comments should come in (though sometimes the comments can be a tad slow)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us