Close
One second...

PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGE: Suggest a science fiction Halloween costume for Dane

Hey, remember last year when we asked you to help Dane choose a Halloween costume? Let’s do that again!

This time, use these photos to create a science fiction themed costume for Dane.

You have until Monday, 10/23 10am to submit.

If we choose your design, Dane will have to recreate it for his Halloween costume and you’ll get a $50 Threadless gift code!

Ready, set, boo.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Yesss it's back! Now all I gots to do is sit with my popcorn and see the hilariousness unfold

Omair

oh man, this is awesome.

Rallrus

First up: Legolas Dave! Who wouldn't love being the prettiest of them all:

Manupix

A request to Bortwein: please use a permanent image host if you're doing this again! All the imageless posts in the old blog make me soooo sad ;_;

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

haha, that should be easy enough.

Rallrus

Next, I suggest using your PhD in Horribleness to stop the pain of bad t-shirts. (OK, that worked better in my head, I think. Let's all pretend I made a hysterical Dr. Horrible reference, and bask in its utter awesomeness).

hotweaselsoup

Why go as a mere science fiction character, when you can go as the space time continuum itself!

Rallrus

Oh, I love hotweaselsoup's idea! My last suggestion is to go as firefly--by which I mean, the entire cast of firefly, after you clone yourself:

jbauzin

Live long and prosper

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Dane really likes Larry the Cable Guy. So maybe an image of Dane as Larry the Cable Guy flying a John Deere tractor through space?

jbauzin

just ask ^^ , the uss enterprise by John deere :D

Cuzzo Media

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

hotweaselsoup
lavandergooms said:

bahahahahaha! omigod I have no words

chance123

The hulk totally counts as Sci-Fi...he spilled radio-active crap on himself.

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni
hotweaselsoup said:
lavandergooms said:

bahahahahaha! omigod I have no words

Ditto

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us