Close
One second...

SECRET SANTA 2012

Secret Santa 2012 is happening!

logo courtesy of Santas by DeeAnn

Please try to ship your overseas packages by December 3rd, and domestic packages by December 10th, and try to keep me updated with an ETA, especially if you're running behind.

here's who's involved this year:
alex (from lidija)
becca (from john)
beckyowl (from betsy)
beckycrider (from megan)
betsy (from lori)
billy (from carl)
brian (from taz)
carl (from christian)
christian (from brian)
corinne (from jen)
crystal (from corinne)
DeeAnn (from bily)
hanna (from susan)
holly (from kimby)
jeanette (from priscilla)
jeff (from crystal)
jen (from ?)
jess (from carl)
john (from DeeAnn)
katie (from stef)
kimby
lance (from jeff)
lidija (from vanillasarah)
lori (from twiggz)
lonneke (from sarah)
megan (from tony)
mique (from katie)
mya (from steph)
nikolina (from mya)
priscilla (from ross)
ramsay (from lance)
ross (from ryder)
ryder
sarahlemon (from jeanette)
sarahvanilla
stacy (from alex)
stef (from hanna)
steph (from Beckyowls)
susan
taz (from holly)
tony (from mique)
twiggz (from nikolina)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
taz-pie

Dude you are such a sweetheart! I literally went awww yay every time I opened something new! The reason it got to me so late is cos you wrote 114 instead of 144. Am glad i have honest people living down the road! Hahaha

taz-pie

The brown owl handle snapped unfortunately, but a spot of glue will fix it without any problems! Yay!!!!

taz-pie

I am falling asleep now, bt will send you more hugs and kisses and yays tomorrow. Thanks Holly!

nonbloggerholly

oh man! i suck! i am notorious for writing the wrong numbers on things.

nikolina100

OMG!! MINE ARRIVED WHILE I WAS AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND!!!! Mya is a fantabulous Santa!!! Totally posting pics tonight!! woohoooooooo!

Twiggyhall

Yay, Santa the energizer bunny just keeps on going... :)

taz-pie

Santas for everyone, yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Hrmm.. I still count 9 ppl who have not stated that they received anything? But since the list isn't by blogger screen name I guess I could be counting wrong if the list hasn't been updated.

lily1029

Still nothing here which makes me sad but since I have done this for several years with no problems before I probably shouldn't complain. I am excited to see some stragglers arriving for other folks though. Post pics everyone!! (Particularly for that hula hoop Mya!! How the heck did someone ship one of those!?!?)

tragos

Susan, I'll check up on yours. Yours was one that broke in the mail and was returned to sender.

tragos

heard from a few more people

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

Nada

tragos

Kimby's and Sarah's will be heading out this week.

Haven't heard yet from Becky or Crystal on whether they've received, and waiting on an update about Susan's being resent and if Ryder's went out.

It's looking pretty good! Will keep you updated on whether elves will be necessary.

taz-pie

I need to try remember how to work photobucket, and then sneak in a blog while at work tomorrow. I gotta show you all mah loot!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

So few blogs this year, it seems.

Here's the link to mine, if you didn't see it before:

Santa!

nonbloggerholly

I'm trying again right now to make my pictures work so I can post my blog!

trindli

I realised I haven't put pictures in my blog.. I'm so sorry about that but it arrived on the shittiest day of the year... on the other hand, it was the highlight of this day then :D

As I said, according to tracking mine should have arrived, but USPS tracking is not always the best..

lily1029

Ah man! Stupid mailperson! I would have still been thankful for whatever had arrived even if the condition wasn't as intended. Didn't they know that it is the thought that counts!? sheesh :p Thanks for looking into it and giving me the update Becca!!

Goldendust

I'm glad Holly's present made it safely :) It seems secret santa went pretty well this year!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

I'm just going to send a christmas card to myself and pretend it's from a secret santa and sit in the corner by myself reading it over and over until i run out of Barq's Root Beer

pyr4lis

awww :( poor Ryder. How could anyone not send Ryder an awesome santa box with fun stuff and extra doggie treats for his super amazing adorable doggies.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

taz-pie

I apologise for not making a blog yet about Holly's awesome gifts. I have been going through a really rough time, and just trying to keep it together. Sorry guys :(

nonbloggerholly

hope you are okay taz! i would send you some hugs but they probably wouldn't get there for a month.

taz-pie

Awwww I would LOVE a Holly Hug ™

trindli

yay, mine (aka the one I sent) arrived and was not lost in the mail :)

lily1029

Can I join you in that corner Ryder??

Hang in there taz - I hope things start looking up for you soon!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

no, that's too crowded

Twiggyhall

Ryder, I will buy you lots of taco bell and caprisuns at winebacons to make you feel loved

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

NOW we're talkin'!

pyr4lis

are the missing santa boxes taken care of yet??

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

i still haven't received mine

pyr4lis

this makes me so sad :(

tragos

We may or may not be in need of 1 elf. Still haven't heard back from one person, I'll try again. If you'd like to send a package as an elf, send me an email and I'll get you the info! Thanks.

tragos

nevermind, all are accounted for and have been sent or will be sent shortly. sorry for the long waits, guys, everything will get there.

lily1029

Thanks for sticking with it Becca to get everyone a package!! I'm guessing this might make it the first year everyone gets a santa package! :) I'll keep checking the door and let you all know when it arrives!

vanillablue
lily1029 said:

Thanks for sticking with it Becca to get everyone a package!! I'm guessing this might make it the first year everyone gets a santa package! :) I'll keep checking the door and let you all know when it arrives!

ditto

vanillablue

i'm officially giving up on receiving my package

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

Can't wait to get my Secret Saint Patrick's Day Gift!

vanillablue
Ryder Revolution said:

Can't wait to get my Secret Saint Patrick's Day Gift!

hahahaha

same here! I hope I at least get it by my birthday

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

On the plus side, at this rate i'll have TWO secret santa gifts to open in december!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

It's probably because people hate you guys. What did you do that makes you so hateable? You should probably not do that in the future.

vanillablue
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

It's probably because people hate you guys. What did you do that makes you so hateable? You should probably not do that in the future.

Probably all those kitten and puppies that I yelled at last year.

Goldendust

Whenever mine gets here is cool with me :)

lily1029

With Saint Patricks being green too it could totally work! Renewed optimism!!

Also, I still have my Christmas tree up ( I REALLY like Xmas) so I refuse to give up hope! Santa will come through!

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
No account?