Close
One second...

ADVICE ON DESIGN! New update!

Please give me critic and advice!

Is this pattern too simple or should i add some bird or weird creatures to it? Or anything?

This is a tree pattern.

I made two version so do you like the first or the second one more?

thank you for your help!

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/GREYGREYGREYGREYGREY/asd.png

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/GREYGREYGREYGREYGREY/Unbenannt-1-1.png

AND HERE ARE THE NEW VERSIONS! only sketches! (the trees are done but the other stuff not!)
My most favourite is the first one!

image url

image url

image url

image url

image url

Watch this
Gr8Gonzo

I really like the second one. Although it might look really sharp with one or two birds or animals (in a contrasting color).

If this is meant to strictly be a pattern though, adding something like an animal might throw it off.

Hope that helps a little!

MUSH OF BANANA

Oh that you for that! Yeah that's waht i thought as well!

MUSH OF BANANA

yeah thank you! the frist is too much i guess!

rollerpimp

Definitely like the second one and a couple bright red birds in it would be really nice.

Please take a look at my latest idea and give me your thoughts: Even Monsters Get Sleepy

Please go vote and comment on my submission: wonderful

MUSH OF BANANA

thank you rollerpimp! like cardinals?! oh or budgies?!

I will take a look and vote!

TheInfamousBaka

White silhouettes of deer poking out from behind the trees would look really awesome.

MUSH OF BANANA

That's what i thought as well! but instead of deers i thought of bears or wolves! and instead or white it could be pink or something like that! but thank you!

I will try it and post it here!

umamama

Love texture on first...maybe backside not white, but some color?

MUSH OF BANANA

Oh i thought the backside could be the t-sthirt color?!

_EffinSweet_

I like them both, the washed out look of the first and the sharpness of the second both have appealing qualities

MUSH OF BANANA

hahahah yeah but which one is the better one xD I can't submit both! xD

speakerine
1 design submitted - Score now!

I love both, but first maybe is my fav!

Goldendust

Second design, and my mind instantly jumps to birds, but the other suggestions would also be good :)

MUSH OF BANANA

yeah but everyone has birds in a tre illustration xD but i could add like really odd birds....

Poeha

I actually like the first one more, it's more eerie

MUSH OF BANANA

yeah and more comercial I guess xD

Is it allowed to upload the first and the second one?

celandinestern

I think you could sub both if you made them with different animals. For instance the second with the sharp colors with little red birdies or squirrels or foxes in it (or all of those?) and the first with some almost ghostlike deer or wolves or bears. They both look fantastic, first is my favorite but both would do well I think.

You could also add some little insects and butterflies to liven it up.

celandinestern

Maybe fireflies in the first one?

MUSH OF BANANA

oh such good ideas! I thought about insects as well but more linear than colored!

good idea to submit them both with different animals! thank you!

MUSH OF BANANA

oh I thought about little birdhouses hanging on the trees!

EMIL NASTI

I like the rendering on 2 the best. The bird houses are interesting though. It would be a cool way to introduce variety, and maybe you could play off the idea of a bird neighborhood? But it looks like you've got lots of inspiration and I think if you follow your instinct you'll find just what your looking for!

MUSH OF BANANA

Yeah i will try to work them a little bit out! to see if it would be an option and add some birds to it! we'll see! xD My problem is I HAVE TOO MANY! I can't decide which to submit!

Goldendust

Too many great choices! hahaha. Now I can't choose...

MUSH OF BANANA

HAHAHAHA me too hahahah xD dammit#!

No account?