NEW SITE! - What do you like/dislike?
I'm using the new Threadless site in lieu of the old one to try and get used to the new format. Here are a few of my likes and dislikes.
- General layout is nice and clean and easy to navigate
- The comment previews and convenient rich text editing
- Profiles are nice and clean
- How when you go to the forum, the only thing you see are the regular blogs and not EVERYTHING
- DING DONG THE ZERO IS DEAD
- Format/size of the new sub previews (makes sense for the website, not so much for shirt shapes)
- Can't find designs to vote on from the blogs anymore (i.e., looking for familiar/purple names that have been recently commented on)
- No more fancy banner/sub thumbnail thingies (for now). :-(
So that's all I've got right now.
What about you?