Close
One second...

UPDATE: SCORING HAS MOVED! - We're packing up and moving to the new Threadless.com! Here are the deets.

UPDATE: Scoring has opened officially on the new site! All scoring will take place on the new site and atrium. Start scorin' now!

Hopefully by now, you've gotten to take a look around the new site. Over the next few weeks, we'll be transitioning each piece of Threadless over until we're fully up and running on the new Threadless.com.

As of today, (Tuesday, October 9) we'll only be accepting submissions on the new site and Atrium. You'll still be able to score the remaining submissions on the old site.

One week from today (Tuesday, October 16), after all the remaining submissions get their 7 days of scoring, all scoring will take place on the new site and Atrium.

Of course, you can also shop on both sites right now, which is quite wonderful.

In a few weeks, we'll be operating exclusively on the brand spankin' new site. Woo hoo!

In the meantime, if you notice any bugs on the new site or just have some general feedback, please report them so we can maintain awesomeness. Click the blue "feedback" button on the right side of the new site.

Thanks for your patience during the transition. We hope you're as excited with the new site as we are!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

So excited! Love the new site layout.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

MAKIN MOVESSSSSS

taz-pie

FIRST to bitch about "I miss old Threadless :("

SYKE

Shadyjibes
Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni

to say that i'm excited would be an understatement :D

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

Get in the Knight Rider KITTVan we are going to the new site!

jodabaum
jodabaum profile pic Alumni

ONE REQUEST!

It probably has been considered/requested before... but I would love for when you go to a blog, it brings you to the last page instead of the first page... I hate having to scroll down and then click the last page every time!!!

that is all....

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

joseph u kno u can click the hashtag after blog titles to go to the last page, right? :P (in the old site)

bortwein

joda: currently if you click the "#" after the title it will take you to the last page.

jodabaum

^ whoa!!!

in the words of chris farley.... "boy do I feel like a horses pa-toot!"

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Why are the designs subnissions half cover by the numbers assigned to voting??

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

Yup, still sexy.

pyramidExpander

Looking good. There will be disruptions and little kinks to iron out, but we will make it through this, people.

I like the smooth hover transition buttons.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

on the blog/ last page thing, yes you can click the hash from the forum menu but if you're in your blogs tab there is no hash and you have to go the long way round. Also on the mobile that hash is like impossible to click.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

also awesome finally new site transition woot woot

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Aaaawwwww yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

opippi
opippi profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Sweetness!!!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Hold me, the lil' site I saw grow up and get too big for its britches is going out into the real world with a giant makeover!

prompt

looks cool!

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

I would still like access to my and others' full blog archive. The only way to see my old blogs right now is to keep clicking "load more". That's not very helpful for us long-timers with blogs dating back several years :-(

On a different note, holy crap, live comment preview! Sweet!

koedabesi
koedabesi profile pic Alumni

cool

JonBurgessDesign

Looks Cool! I still can't view my snowboard sub in the atrium though. And the profile link takes me to the profile page on the old site which has no link to my snowboard sub. . . so i am stuck. I hope it's doing OK . . . I like the little guide bubbles on the scores though. Good job guys.

bortwein

Am I not seeing them on the new site or are those vote on my submission link banner things now gone? Can we bring those back?

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

thanks for the great feedback everyone!

JonBurgessDesign, right now subs exist in 3 places, old site, new site and atrium. once the new site is 100% live we will import all the subs into one place so that they will all exist on your profile.

bortwein, those banners did not quite make it in this first launch phase but are going to be added back in later.

tracerbullet, a blog archive is definitely something we can put together

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Well I'm happy all my subs will be in one location! Old threadless / new threadless / and Atrium all in one profile finally :D

pyr4lis

Oh and as a side note.. I submitted 2 subs yesterday and am a little curious if and how this new transition happening right now will affect the voting of stuff that is currently in running on the "old" threadless.

I mean I imagine that some people will move straight to the "new" threadless since submissions are only being accepted there and score there forgetting that there are subs still in the running that need scoring at "old" threadless.

bortwein

skaw: thanks for the update.

jodabaum

Oh and as a side note.. I submitted 2 subs yesterday and am a little curious if and how this new transition happening right now will affect the voting of stuff that is currently in running on the "old" threadless.

I mean I imagine that some people will move straight to the "new" threadless since submissions are only being accepted there and score there forgetting that there are subs still in the running that need scoring at "old" threadless.

^ was wondering about this as well

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

@jodabaum, one thing we'll be doing for designs on old site for the last week is promoting the gap kids scoring challenge. (on the site) Hopefully that will keep people over there for the last few days. (especially since once you score all those designs, it has you score regular subs.)

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

what about our blogs we stated do we have to re start them on the new one?!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

????

tracerbullet

Woohoo! Thanks, Jake!

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

in the new website, my printed shirts and submissions are not updated? Also where do we check the recently submitted designs? I sub'd 3 and I don't know where to look

(Thanks)

tracerbullet

Of course, the fact that I have over 1,800 blogs is another concern altogether...

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Nice ;D

pyr4lis

With the new site & updated profiles.... will Gap chosen prints finally show??

cococosy

So if I understand correctly: GAP kids designs that are still pending approval will be on the old site?

bortwein

pyr4lis asked: With the new site & updated profiles.... will Gap chosen prints finally show??

I am curious too. Would my "Non-traditional Play maker" design be shown in my printed design category? I would love it, if it did. I'd be ok if it didn't officially qualify me for the 4 prints select but it would be awesome if it did that as well.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

There's a new site?

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni

Designs listed in your 'printed' list are added by product ID. Partnership designs don't have product IDs since they aren't sold on Threadless, so there is no way to add them. We'll try to come up with some way incorporate those no-ID prints eventually, and yes they totally count towards your overall print total. If a Gap (or other partner) print means you've hit 4 prints already, feel free to email me.

rollerpimp

Not sure if it is up yet but I can't find the critiques section on the new site. And my design is not showing on it's submission page.

Wharton - beta.threadless.com

bortwein

Rachel, that is the best news ever!

bortwein

Now I just need to figure out what to do.

pyr4lis

I agree I love you Rachel.. seriously! :D I can't even express how excited it makes me that you all are even thinking of a way to incorporate partner prints into our profiles! heh even if it'll take awhile.

SafetySnail

Does this affect people in the 12 month club at all?

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

awesomeness!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?