Close
One second...

ZOINKS! Need advice.

• by pkirbyart
  • posted Oct 08, 2012
  • 21 Comments

Watch this
pkirbyart

Got 3 version in mind. Which of the 3? None? Any comments appreciated.

pkirbyart

Got 3 version in mind. Which of the 3? None? Any comments appreciated

pkirbyart

They all say Zoinks!

Justin Lee

I think the should get progressively smaller from zoinks. so holly Sh*t is smallest and the last one you read. That makes me laugh. I like the more vibrant colors also.

johnnysPeter

i like the colors in V2

TCarver

I like the color scheme on v1 and the design on v3.

CaptainT-Man

Looking very cool! I think it would be better if you remove the wording "holy sh*t" that way it opens to shirt to a broader amount of people who can wear it, such as kids, who like scoobydoo. Looking great so far!

pkirbyart

Some kids would make the navy blush, but I take your point.

messthem
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Yep and maybe you want to add some toon who is saying that, and holy sh*t could be changed for some other phrase from some cartoon!!

stylicious

The contrastyness on the first version with red and green is nice. Doesn't have to be those two colors, could be blue and orange or anything. But the version with 3 elements uses the tshirt area best. So maybe combine those two aspects?

pkirbyart

If I take the holy sh*t out it kinda loses the joke. I see this as an adult shirt or older teen. I wouldn't put this on a kid's shirt. Adding a toon is an interesting idea but can I use characters from Scooby Doo without breaking copyright?

rollerpimp

I like v3 layout but not the colors. I like a single color for it but not this one. I don't think you need a character. The person that would buy this knows the characters.

Please go vote and comment on my submission: wonderful

Randomsyhn

I like this it makes me laugh, especially because I'd be the one swearing while everyone else is scooby dooing. Is it glow in the dark? because if it's not I'd change the colour, it's a little washed out.

If get the chance please vote

pkirbyart

Nice idea, hadn't considered glow in the dark. - Voted on design.

Thanks to all for advice.

Ru Chery

haha cool design. i really like v3. i agree, i think this design will look awesome if it glowed in the dark. overall nice work!!!

p.s I have a design up for scoring!! If you have a moment please score my design, "earth's bight idea". I would really appreciate it. Feel free to leave a comment on the submission page if you like. I would love to know what you think. Thank you so much.

http://atrium.threadless.com/dirtyweather/subs/#/submission/earths-bright-idea-2/

Stila

Very cool! I like v3, but it's looking a bit flat. Maybe try changing colors? As someone suggested, glow in the dark would be the sh*t! XD

p.s. if you have time, feel free to comment on my design and let me know what you think of my latest version. I would really appreciate it. Cereal Killer

No account?
Join Us