Giraffes can't fly kites

• by Tip Top
  • posted Oct 07, 2012
  • 20 Comments

Loved seeing all of the Giraffe designs for this challenge and I just couldn't resist :p So i've tried to come up with what I believe is a cute concept for this challenge.

I have done a little Giraffe having trouble flying a kite with his parent.

Works on a variety of colours but have shown it on my favourites. (I hope the Flash File which shows them has worked)

I hope that you like it :)

Watch this
Tip Top
Tip Top profile pic Alumni

Loved seeing all of the Giraffe designs for this challenge and I just couldn't resist :p So i've tried to come up with what I believe is a cute concept for this challenge.

I have done a little Giraffe having trouble flying a kite with his parent.

Works on a variety of colours but have shown it on my favourites. (I hope the Flash File which shows them has worked)

I hope that you like it :)

Tip Top
Tip Top profile pic Alumni

Thanks everyone :)

@FRICKINAWESOME haha yeah, I think he's just really happy to be playing with his child. Deep down he's probably not too impressed tho haha

Free_Bee
Free_Bee profile pic Alumni

"SON dont pull the kite string!!!!!" lol, no but it's really good, nice work.

i.e.a.
i.e.a. profile pic Alumni

that is lovely!

nkupras

It's a funny/cute concept for sure, but I can't help from thinking the lil' giraffe's leg is oddly positioned. From the angle and position on his body it no longer looks like a leg to me. Maybe you could try moving his leg back down so he's kind of standing on the kite string, or even put the end of the end string in his mouth?

No account?
Join Us