One second...

The Last Stand

• by jrmasm
  • posted Oct 04, 2012
  • 11 Comments

Watch this
jrmasm
jrmasm profile pic Alumni

So? Whatcha think? How can I make it better? I'm not completely happy with the dragon's eye and will probably redraw that...other suggestions?

Ru Chery

wow great work!! Are you just having the design on a green tee? I was thinking, maybe you can have the color of the monster and background transparent? Just a suggestion. I think the design is awesome and could also work well with other color tees like brown or gray. Overall great work! Keep me posted on your later versions.

p.s My design is up for scoring!! If you have a moment please score my design, "strangers from the outside". I would really appreciate it. After you're done scoring feel free to leave a comment on the submission page if you like. Thank you so much

http://atrium.threadless.com/toystory/subs/#/submission/strangers-from-the-outside

messthem

How about that you could make the eye to stand out more to make the beast more angrier , and maybe cave could be more detailed?

jrmasm
jrmasm profile pic Alumni

Re-colored, re-drew the dragon's eye and got rid of the background. Thoughts?

Stila

I think it looks way better than the first version, good job!

Space Wizard

I prefer the first version for colours, because the blue and orange clash a bit. Also I prefer it with the background.

Please score my snowboard design, Snowboarding Heaven.

poylie

i looks cool, but i find it a bit awkward how the dragon's head would stop at the side. maybe it's just me.

hope you have time to check out mine radioactive

Ru Chery

I didn't mind the other version, however I do like the way this one looks. Great work!! I love your color choices for the beast and for the choice of tee color. Maybe you can add the background from v1 into this version? This version is great don't get me wrong, but I still think something is missing from the back. Just a suggestion. Overall great work!!! Keep me posted on your later versions or when your design is up for scoring.

p.s I have a new design up for scoring!! If you have a moment please score my design, "earth's bight idea". I would really appreciate it. As always feel free to leave a comment on the submission page if you like. I would love to know what you think. Thank you so much.

http://atrium.threadless.com/dirtyweather/subs/#/submission/earths-bright-idea-2/

No account?
Join Us