Close
One second...

Singing Forest STATS :D

Thanks for the crazy support, guys!!! :D :D :D

Watch this
inkdummy

That's amazing, Lidija! Congrats! Well deserved!

digsy

holy crap, amazing stats!!! 90 buy it's, 304 5s - awesome but still 28 0s - so ridiculous!

celandinestern

teeheeheee :)

actually the zeroes are a bit weirdy because they don't follow the curve. Like, my last fish sub with 3.5 final had only 17 zeroes, and that was in line with the curve. This looks a little like someone didn't want me to break four :) But meh.

LOOKIT THOSE NUMBERZZZZZ!!!! :D

quick-brown-fox
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Some of the best stats I've seen - congrats, it's a beautiful design & I'm glad I got to it before scoring ended!

digsy

haters gonna hate!

absolutely phenomenal stats overall though, you should be proud!

celandinestern

I feel like I should do an Oscars speech and thank my mom and dad and all of you guys for being so wonderful :D

I know it grows old because we say it all the time but I learn so much from all of you, and the support means a ton. I love this place. I love you nice peoplez.

soloyo-collabs

28 zeros? Some people are just blind or straight up Haters.

anyway, congrast on your future print!

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Those are some dreamy stats, congratulations LIdija, well deserved.

celandinestern

I'm beside myself!! If I were any more ecstatic I'd be twins :D

celandinestern

22nd best scoring Threadless design EVAH :) (excepting those that were pulled from the site).

Right behind this guy.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Morkki

Monster score! I hope they print it on everything

celandinestern

BIRD-PRINTED ORNAMENTAL ELEPHANT SADDLES :D

digsy

wtf, i've never seen that before - brilliant!

Adriani

CONGRATS! =)

rodrigobhz

WOAH! Fantastic stats! Monster score! Never saw so many 5! Big congrats!

rodrigobhz

*Never seen :P

TheInfamousBaka

That's AWESOME! That has got to be a surefire print.

TheInfamousBaka

And again, guys scored higher than girls. What do you want, womens!?

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Amazing stats. This should print on many surfaces and look awesome. Not sure but it could be highest scoring pattern to date.

Ste7en

congratulations

celandinestern

thanks folks!!! :)

yess, it is the highest scoring pattern to date, well at least within the Patterns challenge. It beats Business Time by EmmyCic by a fair margin (I think hers is 3.83). But then hers has 1309 votes (minions! I don't haz them :) so I don't know how that counts.

but anyways. Highest scoring out of 1797 patterns so far.

whee :)

celandinestern

and yes, womens still don't like me. It's a mystery! I thought birdies and branchies would be more girl stuff than guy stuff.

soloyo-collabs

I told you it was the best pattern EVER!

celandinestern

hahahah as long as EVER doesn't include the future, you were right :)

only three patterns have printed so far though. Very disparate final scores and general styles. I'm all too aware that a godzilla score really doesn't mean jack on Threadless. One of the reasons I love this place.

YaaH

Congrats ;D

speakerine

WOIWOWOOWOWOWWOOWOW! BEST STATS EVER!! VERY WELL DESERVED! A SURE PRINT

speakerine

Why a lower score from girls? strange no?

BeanePod

AWESOME!! Congrats :)

celandinestern

thanks guys :)))

yeah, I've been pondering this during the last three or four stats shares - ALL my subs have lower scores from girls. I thought they were pretty girly in style and topic, but I guess I thought wrong.

that or chicks just don't dig me :)

Twiggyhall

So awesome, Lady!! ^5

Daviisilva

Congrats, amazing score!!

FRICKINAWESOME

lol@4.02 meaning "girls don't like your stuff" :)

Grats girlie, looks like your forest will be singing away as the printing presses belt a tune!

FRICKINAWESOME

My collabs lately have had consistently lower scores for girls than guys, even the sensitive ones! Like, sometimes a whole fucking 1.0 lower!

celandinestern

hahahah yeah, I was pondering that irony too, FA. But hey, guys thought it was a 4.3, it is a significant difference and it keeps occurring.

I wonder if girls are scoring lower across the scale. Like if they just have more discerning taste, or are more reluctant to call something five-worthy, and give more cautious/ nuanced scores.

Ragnampiza

Well, if those are not stats good for printers, i think i can quit threadless right now. Totally deserved.

celandinestern

Heh Michele, you know how unpredictable the Gods are :) But hope springs eternal. If this one doesn't get picked up, maybe the next one will :D

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

great work!!! congrats on that killer score

celandinestern

thanks man :) my first thought was 'bloody hell I'm scoring almost as high as alex' :)))))

Musarter

Those grumpy No Sex-ers are the real bastards.

celandinestern

hahaha I try to have sympathy for them since they get no sex. It's no wonder they're high-strung.

Manupix

I came for the Oscars speech.

Also congratz!!!

jodabaum

congrats for sure this is wonderful!

celandinestern

Alrighty.... khkhhhhm,

I wanna thank my mom and dad, for teaching me to be creative, I wanna thank my husband for listening to me rant on and on about Threadless and scoring and points going up and down for days and days on end, I wanna thank the baby for sleeping from 7.30 every night so I actually have time to draw, and I want to thank the Threadless community for the support, advice, opinions, suggestions, camaraderie, votes, comments, sharing the excitement and just being there, always. Thanks guys. These last few months so many people have helped me so much, and it shows in the quality of the things I sub.

Group hug.

No account?