Nocturnal Tactics

• by Thom89
  • posted Oct 03, 2012
  • 17 Comments

Watch this
Thom89

A little something owlish

messthem

Awesome design, maybe add just owl on tee shirt for better view?

Please rate?

Maverick0n

very nice :] def got the nocturnal and ghastly feel to it

Let Me Know What You Think

Thom89

Thank you guys! Messthern, do you mean just one big t-shirt?

messthem

yep to better see how it looks on it!! i like both colors and i think it's ready for submitting!!

chelsera22

I think that the smoke spiral could still use a little work for it to flow a little more cohesively with the piece. I love to colors and treatment of the owl itself. Very nice, strong light.

Thom89

Hey guys, thanks for your reactions and critiques. Because of a lack of free time i think ill take the chance and submit it like it is.

Ru Chery

I think this is great. Good luck on your submission. Keep me posted on when it is up for scoring so I can score it. ^__^ Nice work!!

p.s My design is up for scoring!! If you have a moment please score my design, "Hello Alien". I would really appreciate it. After you're done scoring feel free to leave a comment on the submission page if you like. Thank you so much

http://atrium.threadless.com/toystory/subs/#/submission/hello-alien/

kirstin.bone

Good luck on submitting! I think the design is great. :3

Also, if you happen to have time, I would appreciate feedback on my design: O Captain

poylie

really nice art! you should go ahead and try submitting it.

hope you have time to check my design radioactive

Ru Chery

Just got the word that your design is up. That's awesome Thom89!! I'm going to go ahead and go score it now. Good luck and again nice work!!

p.s thank you for scoring my design "hello alien". I really appreciate it. my second design is up for scoring!! If you have a moment please score my design, "strangers from the outside". I would really appreciate it. As always feel free to leave a comment on the submission page if you like. Thank you so much.

http://atrium.threadless.com/toystory/subs/#/submission/strangers-from-the-outside/

No account?
Join Us