Close
One second...

Forest Friends

Bambi. Ranger Rick. Brookfield Zoo. My own backyard. My love for nature and animals started early in my childhood due to these influences, and I know I'm not the only one. Both the young and young at heart could wear this design, for having an appreciation for fauna is a love that can span across all generations!

Watch this
When_Hamsters_Fly

Bambi. Ranger Rick. Brookfield Zoo. My own backyard. My love for nature and animals started early in my childhood due to these influences, and I know I'm not the only one. Both the young and young at heart could wear this design, for having an appreciation for fauna is a love that can span across all generations!

Pops_Tshirts

I just looked at your other designs and I am reminded of how much you have improved. This is your best design and the best presentation. I hope you win!

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

love this $5

pbyrd83

I love the raccoon resting his cheek on his paw. I also think that the individual animals work great on the onesies - I think I have some second cousins in need of some new duds.

thomascubed

this is really nice! clean line work and I like how all the animals have personality to them.

pd23

very nice

Calvin Wu
Calvin Wu profile pic Alumni

sweet

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

amazing and unique style that has me hunting for little details, all of which make me smile. The mole is my favorite, closely followed by the possum and the wolf. Great job!!!!

pbyrd83

I love the raccoon resting his cheek on his paw. I also think that the individual animals work great on the onesies - I think I have some second cousins in need of some new duds.

meatpaste

really nice

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Nice work!

rachelqueen

So cute! I love all the little animals that cause the "leaf" effect. Hope I get to buy this!!!

rachelqueen

So cute! I love all the little animals that cause the "leaf" effect. Hope I get to buy this!!!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

shehzadjooma

Everything I love about nature, all wrapped up in one beautiful tree design! And I love how the racoon is staring straight at you! :)

messing

¥€$

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Cuteness

When_Hamsters_Fly

Thanks for the great comments and votes everyone! :) I truly appreciate it!

Aussie_Anarchy

So Cute!! Big and little people will love looking at all the different animals. I'd buy many of this design for gifts!

Martin0

What a fun collection of happy creatures! I want the sleepy bear onesie!

netnit

great! very beautiful :)

Aximander

This is a truly adorable! I like the opossum best!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Cuteness in shirt form.

Marine Loup

Amazing work! Wonderful characters!! PRINT! 5!!

Jest the Bat

oh my glob yo animals are da cutest.

jstaheli

awesome

mirisch

Totally 5$

jaselynn99

Really cool. I like how you made it look like a tree. :)

mainial
mainial profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

waawsome!!

Adriani

Cool idea and beautiful illustration! I like it very much! =)

bayleerules

Fauna in the shape of flora! Neato burrito!

RollaJ

A really beautiful piece of work! You have an incredible ability to illlustrate emotion in the faces of your animal characters.

danadoesit

5! Love that sleepy bear!!

jrbyrd

I LOVE the cute animals! The fox is my favorite!

mkuhl23

Love this, so cute. I would buy this for my kids.

entropos

Really great! Love the detail work

Pikajane

I love the vector look to this! It's really clean and professional looking. And adorable, of course :)

Petypecake44

Love it! I how you formed the animals into a tree :) I want this shirt so bad!

ghost.the.shade

Great design! I really like color scheme you chose as well as the overall layout! well done

When_Hamsters_Fly

Thank you to everyone who voted and wrote such lovely, positive comments! :) I appreciate all your support!

No account?
Join Us