Close
One second...

Fall Colors

Watch this
NICK PERROTTA

Fall is my favourite time of the year. I love the weather, I love the wind, and I love the colors. It's a time of emotion and has a wonderful atmosphere. So I was inspired to do this painting in celebration of my favourite season. rnrnAny feedback would be greatly appreciated and please let me know which of the two layouts you think works bes!

leeanna.rhodes

And just in time for the autumn season..

I'd like to see what this would look like larger, and higher up on the side of the shirt (closer to the version on the left)... really filling up the space available to you. I think you definitely should try this on an earthy-toned t-shirt, as well.

Lovely work.. Best of luck!

If you do have the time, I'd appreciate a vote! Thank you, in advance.. Eat, drink, and be merry... Tyrannosaurus Chaturanga

NICK PERROTTA

Thanks for the feedback. I'm uploading a new version now.

NICK PERROTTA

I had a few people suggest enlarging the image and moving it up on the shirt a little bit. I also had a suggestion to try a more "earthy" coloured background so... here it is. I still think I like the white more but I would like to hear what others prefer. Thanks.

NICK PERROTTA

Trying a few more color variations as well as trying to fill the bottom of the shirt with more leaves... What does Threadless think?

Narutal

I don't know about Threadless, but I think it's missing a background. It looks empty without one, maybe you should work on it ?

Take a look at my Devolution design, and vote for it if you want. Thank you.

NICK PERROTTA

Went back to more of a curve in the leaves but gave them a more natural placement. let me know what you think. Also I would like some opinions on the colors.

Randomsyhn

I like this the colours are wonderful, I'd stay away from the green shirt, the values make it stand out too much. If the shadows blended with the colour better it might work but the white highlights are a little to stark against the green,In my opinion. a blue shirt might work well with the shadows on the face.

I really like the image though. I think it'd make a great shirt.

if you have the time I'd appreciate your opinion Chimera

rainbowgiraffe

I like how the leaves fade to orange, very cool!

NICK PERROTTA

Thanks for all the critiques everyone.. Here's what I think I'm going to submit. Just throwing it up her for some last minute check.

NICK PERROTTA

I didn't like the tiny view of the Image on the last one. I think this one works better.

spoons25

LOVE THIS. I WANT TO WEAR IT

No account?
Join Us