Close
One second...

Casting Shadows

Casting Shadows

Watch this
NeoLitus

It was way cooler on the contest with the image going to the back of the shirt and having him more on the right side from viewer pov :(

Boo_22

bad placement :(

ARG89

congratulations!

TenTimesKarma

totally love this! Congrats!

mgrasso998

beautiful design, HORRIBLE placement!

huesped

Awesome design but I agree on the bad placement, sorry :(

HexagonsSuck

beautiful design, HORRIBLE placement! [2]

Resistance

The placement is awesome. You negative nancies can go pound sand.

creative_hack

I wouldn't say it's a bad placement, it still works, but it would be much cooler to have it extend across the sleeve and onto the back (like your original design) I'm guessing the change was a compromise with printing limitations

kako64

Awesome ! Congrats !

Sfprice

LOVE this design... I think that if the shirt had been purple though would have made it. Especially since that was a themed coe for him in the movie.

Ida Cellardoor

i like the motive and the placement but i dont know the movie :( can anybody help me?

caseDL6

@Ida... it's a newer movie. "the Princess and the Frog"

lkeeler84

Weird placement for the girls' tee.

xprivate_eyex

UGGGGH! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON WHITE?! I LOVE THIS SHIRT AND WANT IT SO BAD!!!

Seriously. why white? Why? Why not grey or something? I hate white shirts.

Ida Cellardoor

Thanks caseDL6! I have to check it out.

ecfeeney

Beautiful shirt, but it is totally see through!

Stories2Wear

why not keep the same placement as pn the guy's tee? surely the extra volume of the boobs on a girls tee doesn't help...but it's cool to print it on the side rather than smack dab in the centre. Very strong design!

The Last ISO

I really love the design of this shirt! Dr. Facilier quickly became one of my favorite villians after seeing The Princess and the Frog, and the design of this shirt is perfect. But the placement on the girl's tee is just to weird for me. If this were reprinted with the design in the middle of the girl's shirt, like on the guy's shirt, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I hope that's what happens, because I really love everything about the shirt, minus the awkward placement.

OriginalAftermath

I totally agree about the girls shirt placement! Needs to be moved!

c0ke964

i like it

Schwuggaz

This is awesome !

No account?