Close
One second...

Last kiss

• by roloRado
  • posted Sep 24, 2012
  • 32 Comments

Watch this
roloRado

My first version. Started as a design for a lipstick ad and added my own twist. Critique away!

Khalgeorge

looks koooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!

roloRado

V2. took advice of angling the upper lip lines. and trying out light yellow shirt.

Sam.mk1

just a suggestion, those hands look off somehow.. the angling i think is somewhat off.. the finger on the top.. it goes into the shirt, where as the second finger from the top come out of the shirt, and that knuckle?? that really point out of the shirt? .. try that? amm i hope i was clear ! :)

roloRado

Sam.mk1: I see what you are saying. I think if i fix the middle finger knuckle it should help. that finger looks flat where it should be twisted abit. I used a photo reference but I think if i add some more shadow it will give a more "turned" look. Thanks!

Sam.mk1

yea shadows should work to an extent :) but from what i see the finger on the top is the largest finger.. and you will have to make the second finger from the top larger than the first one :)... try it out with shadows, if it works that would be so much better !!!

roloRado

This version I fixed the knuckles and I changed up the lipstick to a heart. Had that idea so thought Id throw it out there. Let me know what you all think.

Sam.mk1

you could give the text as a blood splatter mixed with those other spllaters?

Sbentley1

Im not sure I'm getting the idea behind this one. Is there anything else you could add to make it more clear. Im seeing people saying add the text but Im thinking you could do it graphically and not have to add text.

roloRado

I decided to go back to V2. I took away the heart as the lip stick. No one seemed to get the idea. This one is more straight to the point.

rollerpimp

I would get rid of the white. Fill in the white on the lips with black.

Please comment on my critique: wonderful

Spectyr

I like it but the middle finger seems a lil odd at the knuckle. almost looks 2d there. other than that its awesome!

Thom89

I like it, id say submit.

Ru Chery

Definitely like this version the best. Great work!!I I also think it looks great on a blue shirt. I love the detail on the dripping lipstick and the splatter on the bottom. Well done. Keep me posted on when your design is up for scoring. Good luck!!

p.s My design is up for scoring!! If you have a moment please score my design, "earth's bight idea". I would really appreciate it. After you're done scoring feel free to leave a comment on the submission page if you like. Thank you so much.

http://atrium.threadless.com/dirtyweather/subs/#/submission/earths-bright-idea-2/

stylicious

This works better for me on the blue shirt

No account?
Join Us