Uni-Verse

Watch this
DawnUnicorn

I will be adding a horn to the winged horse, to make it a unicorn of course..rnrnMy other idea however is to not use the 'you are the' and just write UNI-VERSE underneath the unicorn..

DawnUnicorn

original nebula watercolour painting then pasted into the graphics, pegasus taken from an original inking of mine

DawnUnicorn

This is it without the 'YOU ARE THE'..

I do still really like that saying though so I don't know whether to try one with the whole thing too..

loorrrd

Teach me how to make that kind of a nebula. I want to be your apprentice bows down

I like the just universe version better but it's still not quite there. Another version please! I'm eagerly waiting to see it!

DawnUnicorn

haha, thanks young padawan! It's a watercolour painting! I just got messy with the watercolours and scanned it ;) probably helps that I've been using them for years now..

What do you personally think it needs to 'get it there' I'm gonna play with it tomorrow, neaten it all up, maybe make the writing taller and closer to unicorn.. hmmm

DawnUnicorn

weird.. I had many critique replies on my first one but hardly any on this! Not sure if that's a good or bad thing..

loorrrd

Maybe people just have a hard time trying to make this 'get there'

Have you tried using other shirt colors? Like cream maybe?

DawnUnicorn

hmm I was thinking more navy or black if I tried other colours being the universe and all.. I'm just not sure cream would fit the theme but I will see what it looks like when I'm playing around anyway..

No account?
Join Us