Close
One second...

Psychological Problems

hey imaginary friends from the internet.

have you got secret mental issues? do you ever think weird shit? post 'em here FOR SCIENCE.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

WarDrobeInSpareOom on Sep 20 '12 at 10:01am I have a box of change (actually, I think it's two boxes now), all predating 1975.

This is the best of ideas.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

I have a box of change (actually, I think it's two boxes now), all predating 1975

where does one find that?

toopersent

At the box-of-change-predating-1975 store.

littlem

how large is your box?

lol

taz-pie

Aaaand i'm back! So basically it works like this. There are a whole bunch of people in my head. I hear their voices. When they 'come out' to talk I am sometimes not aware of what is happening- I 'go away'. So I lose time often. If i look inside i can see a whole other world where they live. Fields and mountains and lakes. And dungeons. And graves.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

that sounds kind of awesome and weird and creepy and neat and cool

toopersent

oh man, I kinda want and kinda dont want that to happen to me

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

^ Sounds kind of like Adventure Time.

But it also sounds like it is a good thing that you are getting treatment.

taz-pie

Well lets not get into HOW they got there in the first place.

taz-pie

So what other weird shit did you guys think as kids?

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

That show 911 scarred me and I used to move things away from all of the electrical sockets when I was little, in fear that the house would catch on fire.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that plays out scenarios in my head. Like I plan out gun fights in my head and how would I react and various what-if scenarios.

Does everyone do that?

toopersent

I mean I don't think this is weird, but I would always take cardboard boxes and turn them into pretend space ships and castles and stuff, and I would stage epic battles with my nameless imaginary friends.

toopersent

I do the gun fight thing, but sometimes its just fist fights or imaginary hostage situations.

taz-pie

I used to say out loud in an empty room "I know you are watching me!". Because creepy surveillance.

taz-pie

When looking at the sky at sunset as a kid I used to think that the sky was water and if we managed to swim through the sky there would a whole other mirror world on the other side. With another me.

taz-pie

I also thought coins had electrical components and wires inside to monitor and track us.

taz-pie

I have also seen and talked to ghosts.

taz-pie

Maybe I really am oversharing. One should not blog after taking sleeping pills.

taz-pie

I believed i would be killed if I ever told anyone this shit. Sooo... If I disappear off Threadless suddenly it means they got me.

celandinestern

one should probably sleep after taking sleeping pills :) But sharing is good if it feels good. I'd say of all the internet communities you've picked a good one to share this kinda stuff with.

taz-pie

Anyway

taz-pie

Next topic. BOOBS.

How about them boobs?

taz-pie

I like boooooobs

WarDrobeInSpareOom

So, earlier I counted my time travel change, and I have $19.76.

So.

Yeeeeeeep.

toopersent

Thats like $1 million in 1975 money

toopersent

also, its weird that you have $19.76 of money pre-dating 1975. Those numbers are tooooo close!

Twiggyhall

Fascinating stuff!

I think most of my worries & "fears" are pretty typical and the older I get, the less of them I have and definitely the less I give a crap about any of them.

I had a really bad mental situation after a drug overdose when I was 21. I am very grateful I overcame it pretty quickly because when I look back, that was some majorly scary shit.

Be careful with those drugs, kids.

taz-pie

DeeAnn you are wonderful :)

taz-pie

Oh hai yoouuu! Havent seen you on teh blugs much :(

marblecargirl

I deleted my thingy for about a year and just un-deleted it last month, haha. Only been around a teensy bit, though :)

taz-pie

Ok so i must try sleep now. Fill this blug with your tales of fears, perversions and woe while i zzz, mmmkay? Love you all! Like, so much.

Chipmnk

I'm pretty sure I suffer from depression. I haven't been diagnosed with it though. I'm under the impression that I should see a therapist.

Granted, I've gotten better. In the past, I would think about suicide for weeks at a time. These days, it's more like a day or two every six months. It's always just the thinking. I sort of know that I have enough love and people to cling to in life to not actually go through with anything. Still, if I'm not careful, it's really easy for me to get into a "what's the point" mentality.

None of it really mixes well with my neurotic personality either.

marblecargirl

I have Trichotillomania. Amongst other things.

littlem

just remember, i love you, tazzy-pie

and it'll be all right. hearts and buttgrabs

Twiggyhall

I love you all, too!!!

HUGS

..and of course, butt grabs ( | )

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

...walrus invasion???

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

As a kid I had a few pretty vivid day-dreams of coming home from school, and my parents would not recognize me, and they'd hate me, and the rest of the world would be all backwards and upside down, too, and nothing would make sense or be what it was supposed to be.

I dunno, maybe that's common.

taz-pie

trich must be really really hard to stop. i compulsively bite my nails to bloody stumps and that is hard enough to stop. hugs

celandinestern

I used to eat my hair but I didn't pull it, just bit off and ate the ends, one hair at a time. Fizzled out on its own after high school I guess.

taz-pie

i have had short hair for most of my life, so never experienced much of the chewing. its a little girl thing to chew the end of your ponytails!

Twiggyhall

I twirl my hair when I'm really drunk. Sometimes into knots

taz-pie

i used to be really insecure about having two different coloured eyes (kids used to tease me and call me a dog) but now meh fuck it.

celandinestern

I'd adore to have two different eyes. Every time I've seen a person that had them I was totally smitten.

taz-pie

awwww :D

taz-pie

speaking of psychological problems...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us