Close
One second...

Flickr question

I don't know how many people even still use Flickr, but maybe somebody can help me out. Is there any way you can find out if your photo has been used somewhere, or just posted somewhere? The reason I ask is because one of the photos of my nephew has been viewed 171 times, and there really is no way that would happen unless someone linked somewhere. I'm just afraid some creep posted it somewhere nasty. I did try Google image search and got nothing.
Anyone?

Watch this
Steve The Great

If you're on the photo page, then you click on the part that says xxx views (at the right, under the map) you'll get to the stats page. Then, if you click on the day you can see all the referrers for that day.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

you need a flickr pro to track it

the czar

Ok I have a pro. Guess I'll have to keep an eye on it to see a day with a view

WarDrobeInSpareOom

You can still see previous days' views. Up to about a month, I think.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

On your stats, if the photo was seen today or yesterday, click it, and you'll get a graph. Click on any high view days, and it'll show you.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

is it the picture of me? 171 views is normal then

the czar

Ok it says Tineye and unknown sites. I had some weird dude who was following me and his pics were creepy so I blocked him. Maybe it was him If I make it private, will it disappear from wherever they posted it?

the czar

Haha no JG it's of my nephew who was 2 at the time which is why i I am thinking about creeps

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I confuse Jeff for a little boy all the time.

the czar

Hahaaa

Twiggyhall

Creepy for reals, Paul! Hope you're able to figure it out

the czar

Haha they are so awesome. If you want some of their other stuff let me know. I can make you some CDs and send them down to you. Just let me know what u already have.

Twiggyhall

Great song

The Primus cover is really good, too

Daviisilva

Did you check the Privacy and Permissions settings? Maybe there's some setting to determine who can see your pictures for instance ( I enabled 'hide for public searches', I'm afraid of people stealing stuff).

the czar

I did have it public but my default is copyrighted. Anybody know if I delete it will it disappear from where it is linked?

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

There's a non-flickr image app that tracks where any of your images have been posted on the web. I have it on my tool bar but I can't remember where I got it.

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

The image probably won't disappear, just whatever click-through link there is (if there is one)

the czar

Shit thanks though, and if you find that app i'd appreciate knowing what it is

No account?
Join Us