Close
One second...

I don't get it?

• by bhoomika
  • posted Dec 12, 2006
  • 31 Comments

I don't get it why people love this shirt...why would you wanna wear dictators on your shirt?

Watch this
mezo

Poor thing.

squintygirl

There, there. Santa doesn't like whiners, you know.

;)

Used-name

The whole thing is that its a joke. It's sarcastic.
Dictators on a shirt is funny.

staffell

this shirt is racist

Draya106

they arent all dictators

.neur0nster.

Haha. Wow. Have you ever taken a government/history class?

Ste7en

I think the question is, would you rather be ruled by dictators or have a shirt with dictators that ruled?

corey8

whoa, i didnt realize they were dictators. the one guy looks like my dad, thats why it thought it was funny.

tricksie

Come on. How are partying communists not funny!? This shirt makes me laugh every time I see it.

shirtflirt

hahah

dic-tators

hahaha

flaming_chilipepper

funny how this shirt sells better than the one with the religious leaders on it :D

shirtflirt

yeah but, the religious leaders shirt is called 'best friends forever' and their skippingy gayly down teh boulevard.

flaming_chilipepper

that's what happens when i blog during math class.
doesn't really work.

lambert13

I don't get it why people love this shirt...why would you wanna wear dictators on your shirt?

It is supposed to be ironic humor.

A shirt with Hitler on it is not funny
A shirt with Hitler in a Hawaiian shirt drinking a Pina Colada is slightly humorous.

maars07

hahaha i got both this and the BFF one, and theyre both hilarious to me, i'm laughing all the time every time i wear it, people think i'm crazy

spires
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i aint even getting sucked into this one again

not on my birthday

tomburns
1 design submitted - Score now!

i sure wouldn't want any dick taters on my shirt, or anywhere else around me for that matter!

kenyt47

Buying a shirt with famous members of the Communist Party does not mean that you subscribe to the ideas they supported. Taking historical figures such as Mao, Stalin, Marx, etc (who were know for either their radical ideas or violence against their own people) and putting them in a ridiculous context makes them funny. Plus its witty, you have the whole communisty party having a party. What's not to love?

mezo

Mmm..taters.

TOM! have you not made Toterole yet?! Tonight we're going to make Buffalo Chicken toterole. It will rule!

gordond

in some countries i hear this shirt wears you.

Ste7en

you mean wussarole...ranch dressing on buffalo wings is such a cop out.

gordond

you know, back in the day (which was a wednesday, by the way - dane cook) this shirt would have been frowned upon but these days it's the bee's knees

sirensrising

Ste7en, Corey8 and gordond made me LOL IRL.

thekheshirekat

props to lambert and tom. i bought this shirt to complete my collection of communism related shirts. sometimes YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT

tomburns
1 design submitted - Score now!

BUFFALO CHICKEN TOTEROLE??!!

Thats like 3 snacks in one casserole!

that will be delicious x 3!!

Ste7en

no it wont, because it has ranch dressing

evrfixedmark

wow. i want buffalo chicken wings so badly right now that i kind of have to pee.

kcolwell24

Communist. Party. Get it?

kakashi51

actually...they're not necessarily dictators...that's just the point of view of people in the west...to most people in the east, they're considered heroes....

No account?