Close
One second...

The Grim Creeper

When you think about it, Minecraft Creepers have a lot in common with The Grim Reaper.

They both have an eerie, ominous visage. You wouldn't want either of them sneaking up behind you during your mid-day tasks. And of course, the slightest touch from either could mean the end of your life!

So yeah, really these guys are like two peas in a pod! Maybe they'll go out for drinks sometime... assuming either of them can actually consume liquids.

An original one color design by graphic designer Shawn Handyside and artist Dave Cheung.

Watch this
StacMaster-S

When you think about it, Minecraft Creepers have a lot in common with The Grim Reaper.

They both have an eerie, ominous visage. You wouldn't want either of them sneaking up behind you during your mid-day tasks. And of course, the slightest touch from either could mean the end of your life!

So yeah, really these guys are like two peas in a pod! Maybe they'll go out for drinks sometime... assuming either of them can actually consume liquids.

An original one color design by graphic designer Shawn Handyside and artist Dave Cheung.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Simple and very nice

Shadyjibes
Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great!!

Maarika

Hats off to you for making an original creeper design. Nice work!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Vhyxalas

Brilliant. Heck, I'm working on an entry, but I'd want to see this win. Props for the good reference, too

jordanwmartin

One of the best creepers I have seen so far

cwwally

◠‿◠

Jakebob

I'd buy it.

boon kin

great!

Darth_Kyle

Good attempt, but I don't like the caption....if anything you should fear the creeper.

But other then the caption, there's not much to say. 2 Points.

ah8

cool!

StacMaster-S

@Darth You don't like the captionless version either? :/

capdevila

Whitout letters looks better, great work!

griffin.aaron

I love the one with the writing. If you make this shirt somewhere else than Please get ahold of me somehow. I would love to get one from ya.

No account?
Join Us