Close
One second...

Minecraft meets Tetris

• by 5t1n9
  • posted Sep 11, 2012
  • 10 Comments

All I can do is pixel art, and seeing as minecraft is a very pixelated game, I thought why not give it a shot? :)
So I went ahead and mad this crossover of tetris and minecraft with built in creeper face :D
(I've got an entire page in my sketchbook dedicated to how to make a feasible creeper face with tetris blocks xD)
Also I apologize for the bad quality on the model^^' as I said, all I can do is pixel art^^
It uses more than eight colours, so I guess it'd need the simulated process? Is that how it works? O:

Watch this
5t1n9

All I can do is pixel art, and seeing as minecraft is a very pixelated game, I thought why not give it a shot? :) So I went ahead and mad this crossover of tetris and minecraft with built in creeper face :D (I've got an entire page in my sketchbook dedicated to how to make a feasible creeper face with tetris blocks xD) Also I apologize for the bad quality on the model^^' as I said, all I can do is pixel art^^ It uses more than eight colours, so I guess it'd need the simulated process? Is that how it works? O:

gregyangco

Nice! Awesome! 5 for you my friend...

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

atomicme

Oh my god. That is an exact replica of my first house.

Khalgeorge

koooooooooool!!!

applepiepod

Too much cacti. There's a ton of blocks to use instead.

No account?