AngelOfDeath

• by SEspider
  • posted Sep 11, 2012
  • 8 Comments

Short on time so I've only made up two mockups. But the design will work on any format.
Design/Colors are100% Vector
Background is optional and colors can easily be updated.

Working on DemonOfDeath version as well.
Will consist of same skull but with Bat wings and mini devil horns

All feedback is welcomed.
Please take note that it may be a while before I get to respond to ya. I ask for your patience.
Thanks

Watch this
SEspider

Short on time so I've only made up two mockups. But the design will work on any format. Design/Colors are100% Vector Background is optional and colors can easily be updated.

Working on DemonOfDeath version as well. Will consist of same skull but with Bat wings and mini devil horns

All feedback is welcomed. Please take note that it may be a while before I get to respond to ya. I ask for your patience. Thanks

gregyangco

wooow! nice! 5 for you my friend...

cwwally

cool design -great colors

SEspider

Thank you so much for the compliments. I hate to ask but could you guys/gals please help me promote this. I've yet to sell a design to Threadless and my home was foreclosed on recently. I BADLY need this to sale.

I'll wait for the voting of this to finalize before I submit the other design. want to see how this one goes first. Once again, Thanks for all the support.

SEspider

Thank you so much for the compliments. I hate to ask but could you guys/gals please help me promote this. I've yet to sell a design to Threadless and my home was foreclosed on recently. I BADLY need this to sale.

I'll wait for the voting of this to finalize before I submit the other design. want to see how this one goes first. Once again, Thanks for all the support.

No account?
Join Us