Close
One second...

+5000 Tumblr notes?!? Last day to score!

Watch this
cARtOoNer

Holy cow it is nearing 1500 notes, this is ridiculous! Thanks so much to anyone from the Threadless community who liked or reblogged it, but at this point it is hard to tell who has done what!

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Nice one man, it's a superb design, and I'm tried as all hell of music note ideas :)

tinymallet

Well deserved reblogs! i love this design!

cARtOoNer

Thanks so much both of you!

@tinymallet so glad you love it and so glad you think all those reblogs are well deserved!!

@FRICKINAWESOME seriously that means a lot and I definitely know what you mean. I was a bit worried that I was doing a music note idea (and that was before I saw how many came out of the woodwork for this competition) but I thought it was unique enough concept wise to hopefully not be considered overdone, so I went with it

ibyes

Wow, that's pretty crazy, great work.

cARtOoNer

Thanks ibyes! And woops, that picture is much larger than I expected :P

cARtOoNer

Thanks so much Kimby, I really can't believe it!

cARtOoNer

Holy cow, over 1500 now! I can not believe this!!

cARtOoNer

Thanks so much Nathan and Lidija - it just keeps getting notes too! It now has broken 1700! This is making my week!!

Haragos

Congrats man!

soloyo-collabs

I can't get one note on my Tumblr

Good for you to get so many, hope you get a print a s well

cARtOoNer

Thanks Haragos! And thanks soloyo!!

@soloyo do not give up! If you want a reason not to, take a look at my Tumblr home page - each post has next to it how many notes and almost every post is in the single digits. Recently I had a couple do alright but this came out of no where! With the option to reblog and spread it more and more crazy things can happen!!

cARtOoNer

Time to listen to some music!! (and do laundry, but the music is the fun part!)

cARtOoNer

Just saw that the Threadless Tumblr (Threadlessrules) reblogged my post!! That gave it another jump and it now has over 3000 notes!!! This is sooo amazing - thanks so much for the reblog Threadless!

cARtOoNer

Holy cow that is sooo awesome! Over 9,000 and a video to go with it hahah!! Amazing. The design is hilarious too, I think I am note 9,003 :) :) (something like that anyway!)

By the way the link was broken, but I could tell where you meant it to go, I will repost it for you: http://rompetelcuero.tumblr.com/post/18116555147/look-a-roach

the czar

How do you see the notes on your design?

loorrrd

I hope this gets printed! A really clever design

Haragos

I like your tumblr page. Is that a template?

cARtOoNer

@the czar If you follow me you see the notes in your Tumblr feed :) otherwise the homepage of my Tumblr shows the running count of notes and that is here:

http://burkthedesigner.tumblr.com/

cARtOoNer

@loorrrd Thnaks sooo much for the comment and I glad you like the design!

@Haragos Thanks! Glad you like it, I actually designed and coded it myself (I do web design on the side and my day job is Software Engineer so coding something up custom is fun for a nerd like me :P)

the czar

Aha okay thanks. I'm really falling behind on all these new sources of information lol.

Haragos

Didn't even know you could code tumblr sites lol

cARtOoNer

It is over 5000 now!! And yes, Haragos, you can create a custom Tumblr theme. Basic HTML and CSS but Tumblr also has some custom tags you will need to use to get post data, etc.

cARtOoNer

Over 6000 and it is the last day to score!!

cARtOoNer

Finished scoring! Thanks so much for the awesome score!!

No account?