Creeper for president

Vote for Creepers as the president and leader of Minecraft!
The design is based on president Obama's vote poster. The design has been made photoshop and I used one of Obama's vote-poster as reference when I made my design to achieve the result I wanted. I made sure to look up if there already existed any design like mine, but I couldnt find any.
Fairly basic design, only four colours are used in the print.
Hope you like it, and could consider buying one of these. And if there is a design that looks like mine please let me know.
Leave a rating and make me happy :D

Watch this
erik.v.lindstrom

Vote for Creepers as the president and leader of Minecraft! The design is based on president Obama's vote poster. The design has been made photoshop and I used one of Obama's vote-poster as reference when I made my design to achieve the result I wanted. I made sure to look up if there already existed any design like mine, but I couldnt find any. Fairly basic design, only four colours are used in the print. Hope you like it, and could consider buying one of these. And if there is a design that looks like mine please let me know. Leave a rating and make me happy :D

gregyangco

awesome! 5 for you my friend....great!

Akacopman

I hate to be "that guy", But I already did this :(

erik.v.lindstrom

Akacopman: Yeah I see that now, I'm sorry :( But I guess great minds think alike ;)

ChenBoii

Absolutely brilliant

cwwally

◠‿◠ : )

benbrown550

i like this one better than the other one

No account?
Join Us