Close
One second...

Creeper for president

Vote for Creepers as the president and leader of Minecraft!
The design is based on president Obama's vote poster. The design has been made photoshop and I used one of Obama's vote-poster as reference when I made my design to achieve the result I wanted. I made sure to look up if there already existed any design like mine, but I couldnt find any.
Fairly basic design, only four colours are used in the print.
Hope you like it, and could consider buying one of these. And if there is a design that looks like mine please let me know.
Leave a rating and make me happy :D

Watch this
erik.v.lindstrom

Vote for Creepers as the president and leader of Minecraft! The design is based on president Obama's vote poster. The design has been made photoshop and I used one of Obama's vote-poster as reference when I made my design to achieve the result I wanted. I made sure to look up if there already existed any design like mine, but I couldnt find any. Fairly basic design, only four colours are used in the print. Hope you like it, and could consider buying one of these. And if there is a design that looks like mine please let me know. Leave a rating and make me happy :D

gregyangco

awesome! 5 for you my friend....great!

Akacopman

I hate to be "that guy", But I already did this :(

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

erik.v.lindstrom

Akacopman: Yeah I see that now, I'm sorry :( But I guess great minds think alike ;)

ChenBoii

Absolutely brilliant

biticol

excellent

cwwally

◠‿◠ : )

benbrown550

i like this one better than the other one

No account?